Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anybody catchin any Striper on Norman

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody catchin any Striper on Norman

Got the family pontoon turned into a striper boat for the winter.... After a great rookie season of catchin striper last year, they have gave me the slip. Only 1 keeper so far this year trolling U-rigs water temps still are warm on Norman 60's. Anybody heard of many fish being caught?

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Post some pics when you find em.
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

Striper bite on Norman is back on.... Lots of striper were caught yesterday north of 150 bridge..... Birds are working..... 1st time I've seen them this fall/winter.

Sure is good to be catchin fish again only landed 2...... 5 come unbutton on the way in, crew of old farts couldn't reel them in without pumping the rod....

Other boats in the area were catchin striper as well, biggest I saw of was 6#'s

Post Thanks / Like

Default A good day on lkn

First time out since beggining of deer season. Thought i would throw these up for the striper fishers. Fished 5 hrs before these 2 took a feeding frenzy. It was a nice day to fish and these made it worth it. One was a 26 incher the other was 28.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Nice catch, What Lake were you on? a buddy of mine as been catchin some nice one's on Lake hickory. Thanks for the pictures

Post Thanks / Like

Default norman

Are you guys getting most of you activity around stumpy? and has anyone tried back in mccreary?

Post Thanks / Like

hey bentrod....been catching the hound out of them around stumpy for the past month or so until last sunday....bite really slowed down.....moved toward mccreary and picked up a stray and a few spotted bass....no size though....gonna give it a shot this weekend too...maybe see you there