Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: High Rock Crappies

Gsoman Guest

Default High Rock Crappies

Just want ya to know that the crappies are biting pretty good this morning and probably all day because the sun is not out. Caught about 50+ crappies and kept about 15 that were pretty good sizes. Since the water is back up high again, the crappies are moving close to the shore. I caught all of my crappies this year casting about 2-3ft left or right from the shore. Use mainly curly tail black/green or just green jig. Could have caught some more if i hadn't have to come home to go to work. Good luck ya.

slab_seeker Guest

Default Gsoman

Don't you just hate when work gets in the way of fishing?

Post Thanks / Like

work,, just the mention of that word gives me the shakes, shivers and gets my sweat glands to working overtime .. but i got all my "have to" work behind me and now only work when my minnow and gas stash starts gettin low and needs to be replaced...
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Gsoman Guest

Went again on Tuesday and Wednesday, the crappies are still biting on jigs in about 3-4 feet of water. Caught five slabs today and only 3 yesterday, the rest were all litle ones. Its not going to be longer before they head to deep water. When they do, i will go into striper fishing. Just wanted to know if anyone catch any stripers down at the high rock dam