Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You've got to read this!

Post Thanks / Like

Default You've got to read this!

I saw this on **************** and had to share. Very funny...I can see this happening!
    Rofl Rofl Rofl
    Has something like this happened to you...would you admit it?Doh Enjoy. Hands Clapping

"I hope you guys find this as funny as I did and maybe a little bit sad for my fishing buddy..Saturday morning found me picking up a AR 10 rifle for a cousin of mine so my little fishing trip was kinda canceled for Saturday morning, but my buddy loaded up his Tracker and took off to our little secret treetop where the bream and other such aquatic species roam includung some nice fat crappie.. About 10:00 am I called to check on his progress of fish slaughtering and he told me he had not gotten a single bite and that he could not find the, "dad gum" trees. Someone must have seen us catching fish and moved the tree tops. I told him again where to triangulate the site and about 30 minutes later he called back and once again could not find the trees on the graph..This was begining to worry me somewhat so I ask him if he had checked his graph and for him to tell me what the screen was showing. He told me about the same amount of fish was going accross the screen and about the same depth and that there was three letters at the top of the graph which was SIM..I told him to go into the menu screen and turn off the "SIMULATOR" and then he would be able to locate those trees which held the fish. A few minutes later he called back and was ontop of the fish..Poor ol fishing buddy had wasted half the morning trying to catch fish off the simulator.....Sad but true..LMAORITF"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gator Bait View Post
    I saw this on **************** and had to share. Very funny...I can see this happening!
    Rofl Rofl Rofl
    Has something like this happened to you...would you admit it?Doh Enjoy. Hands Clapping

"I hope you guys find this as funny as I did and maybe a little bit sad for my fishing buddy..Saturday morning found me picking up a AR 10 rifle for a cousin of mine so my little fishing trip was kinda canceled for Saturday morning, but my buddy loaded up his Tracker and took off to our little secret treetop where the bream and other such aquatic species roam includung some nice fat crappie.. About 10:00 am I called to check on his progress of fish slaughtering and he told me he had not gotten a single bite and that he could not find the, "dad gum" trees. Someone must have seen us catching fish and moved the tree tops. I told him again where to triangulate the site and about 30 minutes later he called back and once again could not find the trees on the graph..This was begining to worry me somewhat so I ask him if he had checked his graph and for him to tell me what the screen was showing. He told me about the same amount of fish was going accross the screen and about the same depth and that there was three letters at the top of the graph which was SIM..I told him to go into the menu screen and turn off the "SIMULATOR" and then he would be able to locate those trees which held the fish. A few minutes later he called back and was ontop of the fish..Poor ol fishing buddy had wasted half the morning trying to catch fish off the simulator.....Sad but true..LMAORITF"
    LOL!!! That is too Funny!!!!

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

oh my,,,, what a story,,, guess we all goof up once in awhile,,, glad he finally got on them....

Post Thanks / Like

Not that there's funny! But I ain't laughing at him, I'm laughing with him because I do stupid things time to timeDohRoflRoflRofl

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That's like cranking and cranking on the motor, drifting away from the dock, cranking some more, buddy leaves and says to find him when you figure it out, squeeze the ball, good and hard, crank some more, now you're worrying about damaging the starter, then......oh yeah, the kill switch got popped last trip out. Well, that wasn't so bad, only took 15 minutes to figure it out. We won't talk about a similar trip and problem resulting from a disconnected fuel line. Good news is that we all do dumb things. I bet you can get your buddy to spring for the biscuits next time as hush money!!
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

I'd of liked to hear what he said after he hung up the phone!!!!!!!!!! LOL We all have those days

Post Thanks / Like

That's a good one!

Post Thanks / Like

Stuff like this happens to us all--especially when we're in a hurry.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks I needed a smile.

My son likes to tell of the time I nearly fell out of the boat while starting the motor. Its pull start, I was standing up due to an injured shoulder and yanking with both arms, motor fired right up, unfortunately it was in forward gear and on high trottle. Needless to say I stumbled toward the back of the boat and caught myself with a hand on teh transom.

We all have those days.Hands Clapping
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Everybody does something sooner or later. Rofl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast