Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stockton Crappie club next tournament Dec. 3rd

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton Crappie club next tournament Dec. 3rd

I wanted to get this date up with the one after being Dec. 17. I won't be able to fish on the 3rd but will be glad to post up the information so those that want to can. I will send an email out to the members tomorrow and let you know who to contact if you want to fish and the details.

Post Thanks / Like

WOW!!! Look at you young grasshopper (bender), I've been gone for just a little while, get back on here and you've taken over. Organizing clubs, tournaments, picking dates, pulling permits, trying to keep Craig in line, making Buzz wipe down your boat, setting up dues, taking money. Guy gets a new boat and takes over the world. I like what your doing here, keep up the good work old friend. Also, I need to say sorry to you while I'm at it. You sent me a long text/e-mail awhile back and even some pictures and I don't believe I ever responded. I was really busy at the time I got that from ya and just plain forgot to get back to you. Sorry about that buddy.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

you did not answer my calls either, thought you went to kee no shua wisconsion and started a cookie factory......

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear from you Chris I thought you went anti-social or something. Hope to see you with a fishing rod in your hand soon!Thumbs Up

You and Sam should come out and fish with the club. We will have a fish fry after the fishing on the 17th. We have 10 members now and should have more after the next event.

Quote Originally Posted by WantinCrappie View Post
    WOW!!! Look at you young grasshopper (bender), I've been gone for just a little while, get back on here and you've taken over. Organizing clubs, tournaments, picking dates, pulling permits, trying to keep Craig in line, making Buzz wipe down your boat, setting up dues, taking money. Guy gets a new boat and takes over the world. I like what your doing here, keep up the good work old friend. Also, I need to say sorry to you while I'm at it. You sent me a long text/e-mail awhile back and even some pictures and I don't believe I ever responded. I was really busy at the time I got that from ya and just plain forgot to get back to you. Sorry about that buddy.

Post Thanks / Like

Pole bender, my stepdad and I are planning on fishing the next tournament if weather is decent. Please send me a pm with info. regarding rules and time, also how to pay our membership dues and tournament fees. thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I will found out and let you know, glad to have you and your stepdad join.

Quote Originally Posted by mkeller View Post
    Pole bender, my stepdad and I are planning on fishing the next tournament if weather is decent. Please send me a pm with info. regarding rules and time, also how to pay our membership dues and tournament fees. thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Pole Bender,

Planning on being there Saturday - more info please? Who do we contact about our entry fee? Time? Ramp? etc...

Thanks,

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

Last I heard it starts at 9a.m. You can put in at any ramp you wish but weigh in is at the old state park ramp. Must be at weigh in at 3p.m. You can pay fees at weigh in. 7 fish limit. Must obey water safety laws and regulations. One pole per person. This is for fun so dont get too wound up about the details, they will be posted here soon I am sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds great, plan on being there. Membership $25 and entry fee?? Big Crappie??

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

Entry is 20 per boat. I forget the big crappie I think its 5 or 10.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast