Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Its "Crappie Time" again on G3 Sportsman this week

G3Sportsman is offline Slabmaster * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Its "Crappie Time" again on G3 Sportsman this week

I know its time to be in the deer woods and the duck blinds but I'm always thinking about crappie fishing so, this week on the Sportsman Channel we begin airing "Crappie Time". Toledo Bend on the LA side with Bill Fondren and Lonnie Stanley.
    The show will also air this Sunday the 27th on FS Midwest at 8am. Happy Holidays to you all and good fishing.

Name:  IMG_0234.jpg
Views: 826
Size:  32.4 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Hey will that rerun I missed it? Is the lake in Lousianna?

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the heads up Scott. I have all the new shows set to record so I don't miss one. I just watched you and Steve in Kansas with all the turkey's. I am not a turkey hunter but was a great show and was great to see Steve's boy take two with one shot on his first turkey hunt. Keep up the good work. Better get up here in March so we can show you how to spider rig for 100-150 fish in a morning of fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Lookin forward to the show Scott it's always a good time with those two in the boat.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Great show, Scott. G3 Sportsman is my favorite of all the outdoor shows. Thanks for putting out a quality producy.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Agree with everyone else, you do a great job......G3 is the only outdoor show that we tape and we enjoy every one. Keep em coming!
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Great show, Scott. G3 Sportsman is my favorite of all the outdoor shows. Thanks for putting out a quality product.

Fixed it.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.