Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jigs and a few other things, even Peak Vises

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jigs and a few other things, even Peak Vises

I make custom Hand Tied Crappie Jigs and they are of the highest quality possible. It's my hobby so I take my time to make sure they are well made and unless you let the wood monster get them you can catch a lot of crappie on each jig. I have from 1/80 Oz. to 1/4 Oz jig heads with either regular bend hooks or Sickle hooks. I also tie flies for the one that wants to fly fish so if you look at my site and don't see what you want please ask as I just may have it.

If I can ever help you with some jigs pleas let me know. Check out my web site as I have loads of jig picture to look at to help give you ideas of what you want. If you don't see one exactly like you want, it just means I haven't put that combo together, but I can. I tie Hackle, Marabou, several kinds of Hair and fur, like FOX & Arctic Fox, Kip Tail, Deer hair including Buck tail and body hair. I also have possum, both American as well as Aussy Possum. I also have a good many types and colors of synthetic hair to choose from.

I also sell Peak Vises for the guy that wants to learn to tie from him self and Peak is the best vise on the market under $150 and is warranted for life. A well made and with fine machine work for sure.

I do also sell LED Green lights, but don't stock them and can also direct you to the Mfg. to buy them from them if you wish.

I do sell some materials from time to time, it's not my main thing, but I do a good bit especially when someone wants to get into tying and I can set them up with Vise with any accessories and tools plus materials as well.

Almost forgot I also bought out the size #20 Quick Twist Clips that Norton was selling when they decided to not stock or sell the small size any longer because their business in more saltwater and the #20 is too small for that. I have the ones that come 3 to each pack. I started using them this year in the spring and really like these a lot, more than the little no-Knot Snaps (the little hooks that get sprung) which I had used for several years. I also have some of these little clips with the swivel attached to keep line twist from happening for some rigs (I plan on trying these with my long line trolling). The Quick Twist Clips are $1.50 per pack of 3 plus shipping and Tax if you happen to live in Texas, but if out side Texas no tax is added.

Thanks for looking,

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Let me add a few photos to look at....

Here is something I like which Norton stopped caring this size because they are more of a Salt Water Company and I bought all they had left so I would have plenty for me and some to sell as well. Maybe I will get more later is people like them as much as I do.

Now a few jigs of different types.
    Marabou...

Kip Tail Jigs...

Hackle tail Jigs...

Many more different kinds and colors, too many to put here.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!