Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Swap Box Sign up!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Swap Box Sign up!!!

Ok guys I'm back and sorry for being gone so long.....I'm on the down hill slide of my EMT-B class. So I heard that ya'll are wanting to get this Swap Box going again? So lets start a list we will start out with 10 spots, and then as needed we will add to that list. I would like put some guidelines in place. That i would like to see be followed I would like input also, if you guys like the ideas let me know, if not let me know, also make any suggestions......

Guidelines as follow:
    1. For every item you take replace with an item round the same value(if your blessed and able feel free to
    add more)
    2. Items to focus around Crappie/Panfish fishing
    3. Items to be new or gently used items
    4. We also welcome tying or jig making material of all kinds!

Remember to try to put stuff in there that you would like to get, and also I like to see what is different in the other regions. So if you have something or know of something that is a local fav share!!!

1. ACSooner80

Thanks!

See Ya on the Water,
    AC
    Following in the foot steps of the master fisherman!!
    Mark 1:16-18

Post Thanks / Like

AC I'm in but I don't want to be first or last, gotta get some jigs poured so I have some good stuff to put in the box.

Thanks

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

i am in

Post Thanks / Like

AC I will play. The only input that I will add is that it be usable items. Last swap box turned in to a plastic tube swap by the time it got to me. More than willing to add more but would like to see plastic out of the box unless it is pour by a member. Have some sweet items that I will add and will do more than one. Think that you need more than 10 to make it work. Just IMHO.

Redman

Post Thanks / Like

I'd be interested in joining. I agree with Redman, though. Limit it to stuff that's either made by you or related to jig tying. What fun is it if the box is full of 99 cent plastics you could have gone down to the store and bought for yourself?
    Don't worry, catch crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

Redman I just posted 10 spots but if we have more sign up then we will take more, but we have different rounds and not everyone is able to stay in. I will leave open the sign ups for 2 weeks.

As far as the soft plastic, just I think limited but I welcome anything that has to do with Crappie/Panfish because not everyone that will take part in this swap box tie jigs. So for those that want to take part then there would be alil something for everyone. No matter how we ran this box not everyone is goin to be happy, I just would like to keep it open up alil so we have a bigger pool of crappie fisherman to pull from!!

Hope all is going good for everyone!

See Ya on the Water,
    AC

Post Thanks / Like

AC do understand as to the people that do not tie. There are always floats, split shot, hooks, line. Even some of those small items that you don't very often think of Nail clippers, needle nose pliers, sometimes you can pick up those at the Dollar store.Even small plastic boxes. Now I am just throwing out ideas to some that might read this and don't think that they could have anything to throw in the box but just think of all the possibilities. Even now that it is Christmas there are some neat decoration at the Dollar ( Tree, General,Store) take you pick that could be put in for tying for cheap.

Hope the these ideas will help and some that don't think that they have anything will want to come in and play these thing can and are fun. Just to see what others add. is worth the price of the package to mail on. Truth of the matter is we all have something laying around that would be usefull to someone. Just use your head and we will have a blast with this one.

With great anticipation.

Redman

Post Thanks / Like

AC, go ahead and sign me up. Box had a lot of great stuff when it left my house last time around but I think it has only been to 2 people since then. Please move me down the list 3 or 4 places so I get some fresh goodies. Thanks, Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Ok Ya'll here is the deal....I'm gonna go thru my extra jig making supplies and also I'm wantin on an order that of stuff to go in the box......so what can we do to get more interest in the box? I would like to see this keep going.......so thoughts and ideas?

AC

Post Thanks / Like

post it in the main forum

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast