Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Damn Sorry, pardon my language

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Pretty **** Sorry, pardon my language

Its a **** shame when people bash AMERICAN farmers of all people. What is next? I guess the schoolteachers are somehow being overpaid and all people on this board are a bunch of retired rich folk. Sorry to vent, but that post ****** me off big time. AMERICAN farmers are a bunch of moochers, get a freaking clue jackass. I am fatboy, aka Big J, aka Johnathan Woods, if you want to push your political agenda, there are thousands of message boards out there , but don't dare talk about farmers on a crappie fishing board. I have made an *** out of myself, but i really don't care.

Son of a dairy farmer and **** proud of it

ps Never received a free handout or subsidy in my life, so think on that a little while big mouth
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 11-13-2004 at 12:22 AM. Reason: language

Post Thanks / Like

Easy Fatboy, I think they got the message. I appreciate our farmers, I worked in the field one day when I was younger, and I know it aint for me. It was more work than I could handle, and I thought I could do anything. I'll stick with NISSAN and crappie fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Please delete this thread!

I have sent an e-mail to the moderators asking for this post to be deleted. This has spilled over from the other topics board and has no business here. Nor does this stuff really belong on other topics also. I know I can get pretty cranked up and have gone back and edited posts or removed them after thinking about it. I guess the board policy is no personal insults, but in fact when you start bad mouthing someone's occupation, political party, etc, you are really are getting personal with them. If I'm out of line e-mailing the moderators, let me know, and I'll just fade away. Just wanted everyone to know who the rat was.

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy, I never saw or read the post. I dont even know what it said. I do know that none of those three occupations got into the job for the many. They are all underpaid. I guess I better not say anymore since this is a fishing board.

ray Guest

I am a farmer, also am 73 yrs. Have been waiting on "that good year" since l949. I do have a boat, sorta, is an old '77 tri-hull. It still gets me out there on the water and doesnt leak. lol I see all the nice boats and big motors, and sometimes sure wish I had tried to make a living doing something else, but not very long, Its been a good life for me and my family, with a lot of good memories. Still hoping for that gooooood year. Hope everyone has a gr8 day tomarrow and catch some of those 10lb crappies, LOL LOL wish I could have went to the t tourney tomarrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Default where ya from

Hey ray, what part of central Illinois do you call home?
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy I also helped my dad farm. And can tell you we never got Rich. But the farmers
    (The ones getting Rich is the ones that does not farm just let the government pay them. Like Michel Jordan and a few others millions of dollars each year and never step on there land)That farm get buy and thats it. He!! if it was easy to make $$ Farming we would be doing it..
    Also new to the board and enjoy reading all the great things on Crappie fishing here.

Pete
    Pickwick.

ray Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PIGINTHEPIGPEN
    Hey ray, what part of central Illinois do you call home?
    24 mile str east of bloomington airport (Saybrook) where are you?

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Sorry fellows -

but, in order to keep this board "clean" and "fair" to everyone .... I've had to delete a few words. I've stopped short of deleting the whole thread, due to the fact that there are some valid points made and some "innocent" posts attached.
    We are all different, in one way or another, and have different viewpoints (political/religious/social). Let's not let those differences destroy the board, or cause us to have to lose or ban any members.
    The "proper" response to a threatening or personal attack, is to inform Ed or myself and explain the offense. We will try and be as impartial and fair in our judgement of the offensive post as possible. We will not and cannot be on the board, monitoring for such posts, every hour of the day. So please help us keep this board clean and informative ... & about Crappie Fishing ! Please don't make it necessary for Ed to have to go to the expense of adding a "word filter" program. ............thanks for your understanding and compliance ..............cp

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fatboy ...

you have your rights to express your opinion ... just take a minute to cool off first - then put your post in words your Sunday School teacher would be proud to hear, and there'll be no problem. I understood where you were coming from ... that's why I didn't "delete" the thread, just "cleaned" it up a bit. The "point" was still evident.
    Hey, I'm no saint ... I can curse in three languages ...LOL!! I just don't do it on the board. Now, if I can just get people to understand that a "dam" is a structure ... and d-a-m-n is a swearword ... then I won't have to edit so many posts ...LOL!! (ya listening Moose ? ...LOL!!)
    The effects will fade and be forgotten, in time. Your apology to Ed must have been enough, and understood ... the post is still here. ...cp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast