Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Green River report 4.13.06

Post Thanks / Like

Default Green River report 4.13.06

We put the boat in the water around 2:30 today. The water was the "classic Green River color", temps 67-69. Left around 8:00 with 52 keepers and 20 dinks. Most of the keepers were "real goodun's".........several nice slabs.

When we got to the ramp there were boats EVERYWHERE. I mean every tree on the bank had a boat around it. I thought we would be better off looking for "hidden" structure. We were in 4-10' of water most of the day. We found several places with stumps, trees, rock piles, humps that were under the surface and people were just passing them by. All of our fish came off 1/16oz jigs in chart., albino shad, and BPS "nite minnow" colors.

I am worn out and have a meeting at O dark thirty in the morning but boy did I have fun! :>) It is on y'all...get out and get ya some.
    Sponsored by my wallet!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Green River

Great Job!:D I think you need to guide Fred. I spent yesterday and today getting the yard mowed and cabin aired out down there. I am sticking close to home (cell phone range), my son that live close to you and his wife are expecting our first grandchild ---- any time (I thought I heard the phone ring) no just kidding. After next week is over let me know when you are going and I will try to be down there. I am keeping my boat at the dock later. Have you used the snake creek ramp yet?? Charles