Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Was another GREAT weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Was another GREAT weekend

to own a Champion!!! Fished both Saturday and Sunday with Just Jiggin (Gary and Sue). Caught lots of fish.. Released everything today..Took Gary for a boat ride to the Big Pomme Saturday afternoon to show him some of my favorite spots... Lets just say it was ROUGH!!! We got some serious airtime a dozen time!! I was having fun.. Hands Clapping caught fish on just about every color i used but my best was orange and chart.. Ready for next weekend and 9 days at the lakeThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
    Life is a game................ Fishin is SERIOUS!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1badchampion View Post
    to own a Champion!!! Fished both Saturday and Sunday with Just Jiggin (Gary and Sue). Caught lots of fish.. Released everything today..Took Gary for a boat ride to the Big Pomme Saturday afternoon to show him some of my favorite spots... Lets just say it was ROUGH!!! We got some serious airtime a dozen time!! I was having fun.. Hands Clapping caught fish on just about every color i used but my best was orange and chart.. Ready for next weekend and 9 days at the lakeThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
    bet that lake was rough,sounds like you had a good day when most people would just wait for a better day.Those woods were a little breezy also.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you had fun. I think my Ranger takes rough water pretty good too but I'll just wait for better days. Congrats.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job, glad you guys had a good time.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes another good weekend fishing with the 1badchampion Jeff & Jackie.Thumbs Up..Got a wet ride up & back down the Pome....Looking forward to fishing that area come spring..Didnt get up in your neck of the woods Crappiedave but we were close....Got to see Jackie break in a new rod & reel today & 1BC had several doubles today..Thumbs Up.Saw one of the best jig fisherman in Mo flat wear the crappie out & he released all I saw him catch..Hands Clapping.Tried his technique today & it work for me...org/chart was best sat for me & Mrs JJ was on a rocky top muti color head with pearl tail & she caught the most sat..Pretty much same pattern today but we only fished about 2.5 hrs & releaded over 50 keepers & 1/2 doz dinks... Good fihing to all that gets out this week....Maybe the wind will lay....Rofl

Post Thanks / Like

Gary, glad to hear you were in the presence of royalty, maybe he could do a seminar at the next get together for all us average guys.

Post Thanks / Like

That wind had to be brutal...good job on stickin it out and catchin a bunchHands Clapping
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

nice report, hope to catch some on truman soon, glad y'all had a good time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kazualobzerver View Post
    Gary, glad to hear you were in the presence of royalty, maybe he could do a seminar at the next get together for all us average guys.
    You must be talking about Sue & Jackie..Thumbs Up.