Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well crapola

Post Thanks / Like

Default Well crapola

I tested the boat to see if my fix it job worked, it did, cause that was not where the leak is, was::, seems there is a leak in the intake hose to the live well, filled the boat with some water, and it just kept running out of the intake, so now I got the back of the boat apart, and do not have a clue how I am going to get the hose out, will probably have to take the live well out and fish a new line to it, I hope it is an easy hard job,,,,
    Last edited by beagle man; 11-13-2011 at 12:34 PM. Reason: tried to delet post, put it in wrong thread catagory, sorry

Post Thanks / Like

Sure doesn't sound easy. Good luck.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope it goes well for you, Beagle....so you can get back on the water and give us some of those good reports!

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Doesnt sound like any fun. I hope it isnt too big of a pain to repair.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

good Luck!! I guess my trolling motor problem are not that bad.. at least its easy to work on!
    Life is a game................ Fishin is SERIOUS!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I think i am going to have to do that this winter also because it seems like when ever i use my live well i have to pump a lot of water out of the boat. I am figuring there is a hose leaking going to the live well

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you get it fixed this time Beagle.

Post Thanks / Like

That does not sound fun! Hope it goes well.

Post Thanks / Like

well headed to bass pro this AM and getting a new bilge pump, and I found a loose hose at the back of the boat, hose clamp was loose and the hose was barley attached, and I think letting water in the boat, I moved the bilge pump to see if there was a loose wire, it did not come on friday, and by golly it is bad, so looks like maby I will get off pretty easy ,,, guess I did not get the clamp on tight last time I went through this crapola,,,, any way lesson learned, check, recheck, and double check,,,taking all them batteries out and tracing wires is no picnic for a bad legged fat man ...

Post Thanks / Like

Dang Beagle...seems like you just get one wheel fixed and another one falls off...but...your equipment gets a lot of use and thats a good thingThumbs Up
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast