Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Another new 18' Crappie King SE Fresh out of the mold

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another new 18' Crappie King SE Fresh out of the mold

We have another 18' Crappie King SE fresh out of the mold. This one is white and will have a Sahara trim package. The engine, prop, trolling motor, electronics and trailer can be upgraded. The price for this one is $21,990. Two can fish side by side up front. This boat includes the following as standard;
    • 100% composite, no wood • Navigation lights • Auto bilge pump • Hydraulic Steering • 2 Aerated live-wells • Instrument panel with speed, tachometer fuel and trim gauges • Tinted windshield • Interior courtesy light • Driver and passenger seats • 2 Folding fishing seats • 3 Seat pedestal bases in bow • 1 Seat pedestal base in back • Large bow storage • Rod storage on port side • Large storage on starboard side behind driver seat • 4 Cleats • Stainless steel bow and stern eyes • 24 Gallon fuel tank • 16 oz marine carpeting • Motor Guide 24V trolling motor • 3 Batteries • Evinrude 75 HP E-Tec CK18SE • Aluminum prop • Color matched trailer
    Last edited by CrappieMasterboats; 11-12-2011 at 08:21 PM.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

pictures???
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Right now it is just a white hull. It is going to be a very classy boat with a tan (sahara) stripe and trim package. Takes about 2 weeks to finish. I do have a pic of the white hull but thats all it is right now.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a sweet boat. Cant wait to see some pictures.Thumbs Up
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

I just noticed you guys are in GA and MS. Ragfly has invited us to a get together during March on Blackshear and a boat show in MS. We have got the dates plugged in and are going to try and make it. We get orders coming in on top of our regular production so it can get pretty hectic in early spring but we are going to try and make it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Attempt at picture

First attempt at uploading a picture
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Obviously , the uneven edges in the above picture are safeguards that get cut away. We will also be pulling another 20' mold this week.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieMasterboats View Post
    I just noticed you guys are in GA and MS. Ragfly has invited us to a get together during March on Blackshear and a boat show in MS. We have got the dates plugged in and are going to try and make it. We get orders coming in on top of our regular production so it can get pretty hectic in early spring but we are going to try and make it.
    Would love to see one of these new boats in person. Some seat time would be awesome too. Maybe if you can make it to the Blackshear event, you could bring down one or more boats to be used as test boats? I know I would want to ride in one. I will probably be in the market for one next year. Just a thought. Hint Hint!
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you. If we can get away from here in March we'll do it. It sounds like a great time and probably some great food!