Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fishing Related YouTube Videos

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing Related YouTube Videos

Post links to your fav. YouTube fishing related videos, give a brief description, then post the link. I'll start with one of my all time favs. I hope this works, you may have to copy and paste the link. Sleeping Beauties - YouTube
    "I'll live and die a fisherman."Calling John the Fisherman.."

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I forgot the description. It flat heads piled up like fire wood during the winter, filmed with a Marcum under water camera. And no I didn't film it lol

Post Thanks / Like

bait in water there

Post Thanks / Like

Under water footage. Slabs galore and they "won't" bite. I'd like to drop a B. G. Baby Shad down on them just out of curiosity. Hope you enjoy. MarCum VS825SD Monster Crappie School - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 22Hennry20benelli View Post
    bait in water there
    Do what? Pronunciation please???

Post Thanks / Like

Misty and I took several short videos while fishing in Bayou Corne, LA. The camera is bouncing because we are laughing so hard we have tears coming out of our eyes.
    Here's the deal...
    We were fishing in this cut and were getting ready to move to another spot. As I started to reel in my line I notice an alligator following my bobber! It grabs it then spits it out, and chases it every time it moved closer to the boat. Then he gets the hook in his right hind foot as he rolls. I gently pull him along side of the boat and pulling the line,and foot, up out of the water I cut the line between the hook and the loop you attach to a snap swivel. That was as close to those claws as I was willing to get. The hook looked barely in and would fall out in a hour or two, and with no line he could not get tangled up.

About this time a large choupique attacked another line on the other side of the boat. We got it in and unhooked...threw it back. As we turned back to the right side we saw the alligator just floating about 5-6 ft away from the boat...watching us! He looked like he wanted to play, so I took the hook off a line leaving just a wood bobber
    on it...then threw it out about 30 ft. The alligator took off after it! He would bite the bobber a time or two then wait for us to pull it in and throw it...so he could chase it...just like playing fetch with a dog! We played with that gator for 30 minutes or so before we moved on.

A month or so later my Mom flew down from Tulsa for her 92nd birthday. And while she was here we took her fishing in the bayou. We saw the gator and threw it a bobber...when he grabbed it Misty handed the pole to Mom. At 92 she had a gator on the line...and played with it for 5-10 min.

Just gos to show..you never know the fun you can have out in the bayou!

Alligator Tag - YouTube
    Last edited by Gator Bait; 11-12-2011 at 08:43 PM.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for posting this. We will definitely check them out today.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

My YouTube channel is wylecat1 . Lots of crappie fishing videos, a 1st and 2nd in cdc's video contest, and a tourist with a big drum he thinks is a crappie, that ones video 14!
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

Lol that's some funny stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast