Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brisk morning on Truman

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Brisk morning on Truman

Got out this morning about 8:30 with Vic N from Smithville and hit the Grand arm. The bite was better than I expected with the cool weather and 2.9" of rain we had this week. No real monsters but had several over a lb. Blk/Char and Electric Chicken caught most of the fish for us. Vic N took home a limit and we threw back another couple limits. Fun morning with another CDC member I had not meet yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report Jared, glad you guys caught a bunch!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you guys caught a bunch, thanks for the report!!
    Life is a game................ Fishin is SERIOUS!!!

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job guys! Good lookin fish

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I would post a few more pics but that dang ole Buckwheat said he needed pics for the calender that had not been posted. So everyone will have to wait to see the pic of the big ones from today. Sure was fun getting out with a newer member. Always fun meeting and fishing with members on here. Vic N is a great guy and can pull them in the boat with the best of them. He had one over two lbs today and would have got a pic of it but it was a big white bass. They sure are a fun fish to fight on crappie equipment. Until they take off with it you think you have the new state record. Fishing should get better and better as the water temps keep falling.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report jared,goood to here the bite is still on,meeting bob in the morning at bucksaw,hopefully its a good one for us....

Post Thanks / Like

Good job Jared and Vic. Sounds like a fun day. And good luck to CC and Bob in the morning
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

What a great day to get out, meet another CDC member, catch a BUNCH of fish, enjoy the weather ......and NOT go to work! Jared put us on fish and we had fun all day! I did have to reach over and cut the hook off of his jig once or twice to slow him down, tho. Thumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vic n View Post
    What a great day to get out, meet another CDC member, catch a BUNCH of fish, enjoy the weather ......and NOT go to work! Jared put us on fish and we had fun all day! I did have to reach over and cut the hook off of his jig once or twice to slow him down, tho. Thumbs Up
    Whatever you have to do to get one up on him!!Thumbs Up I have to do the same thing to my wife!!!
    Life is a game................ Fishin is SERIOUS!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Vic looks to be having a good ol time.....glad you guys had a good morningThumbs Up
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast