Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hillsdale.... 11-10-11

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hillsdale.... 11-10-11

Thought about fishing at Hillsdale, Pomona, Perry, Clinton, & Melvern today but had to work. Your welcome Wantabe

Post Thanks / Like

glad your workin chief keeps my checks comin in so i can fish and report WTG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chiefmoochachew View Post
    Thought about fishing at Hillsdale, Pomona, Perry, Clinton, & Melvern today but had to work. Your welcome Wantabe
    HEY, ME TOO!! What's the chances of that???
    Don't lie, There's less you have to remember

Post Thanks / Like

Well you guys were smart to just think about fishing today at least concerning HD. Lee was a crappy guide today with not one crappie for me and only one white bass. Lee caught several crappie with two that would keep Doh The wind was a factor with us leaving the lake by 10:30 a.m......this is the earliest I've ever quit fishing but I was more than ready to go...we're just a couple of wusses! We did talk to a guy up at the little bull bridge that caught a 29 inch walley today and also said this was the third five plus pound fish in the last couple of weeks...That is one nice bonus when you fish a sometimes fickle HD.
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!