Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: lake rathbun crappie club needs help setting up a website

Post Thanks / Like

Default lake rathbun crappie club needs help setting up a website

I am a total idot when it comes to this is there anyone out here that can help me and the club get a free website up and running this winter please contact me at [email protected] or thru here

rnvinc is offline Crappie.com 2016 Man of the Year * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Look at this... Weebly - Create a free website and a free blog

Free if you allow .weebly.com subname in your domain name...

It uses templates and a simple drag and drop interface that is really easy to use...

Pull up weebly tutorials on youtube.... You can have your website up, published, hosted and running at no cost...

If you want no weebly subname in your domain they will do that also for yearly fee...

Click on the "Podunkideas.com" to the bottom left of this post and see my website that i built using weebly.com

Rickie
    www.podunkideas.com <--Click here
    ------------—————
    https://www.crappie-gills-n-more.com/
    https://cornfieldfishinggear.com/

------------------------>> Pro Staff Sonar Advisor

Post Thanks / Like

Default web site

You may want to take a look at Yola - Make a free website with our free website builder. Take a look at Middle Tennessee Crappie Club., it is a yola site.
    I fished Rathbun for many years before moving to Tn. Good luck with your new club.

Post Thanks / Like

well where to begin???? First thanks to the replys guys!!!!!! I have a meeting tomorrow with a centerville computer company and they are going to help me get a web site up at no cost so that is a GREAT start from there we are looking at trying to get some sponsers and have a meeting or 2 this winter for membership drives I guess we are moving in the right direction and hope that we can get this up and running but i am alittle confussed i must confess when i look at the views on the Iowa forum thread and see over 850 views makes me think the interest is here but seems like only a few want to get serious!!!!! Please if you are or think you might be interested in joining us take a min to sign in here or there and give us some support PLEASE!!!! it would be great to here from you and give us a good idea of what kind of serious interest there is out here. We really have a good core group with some great ideas for some good old fashioned fun fishing and getting Lake Rathbun back on the fishin map, so please again can you just take a min and post a reply to this thread and show us your support Thanks Frank 641-895-4911