Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Boats "designed by" and "dedicated to" crappie fishermen

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boats "designed by" and "dedicated to" crappie fishermen

CrappieMaster Boats.
    Superior Boats. Unmatched Service. 50 Years Strong.

http://www.mastersboats.com/
    Masters Boats
    has been designing and building boats for over 50 years. Now led by Jim Bryant, Jr., the Bryant family continues to provide its well-known superior line of boats with dedication and attention to detail. Our 35,000 square foot facility is located on 45 acres in the center of the bluegrass on Lake Herrington – which provides our own testing and “proving ground.” Through 3 generations our family has produced boats with unmatched quality and service. Our time proven, customer-driven line of boats is affordable and fully customizable to your individual interests and needs.
    Last edited by Barnacle Bill; 11-09-2011 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Corrected for OP

Post Thanks / Like

The new CM 1700 with the flat floor looks nice! Good looking boat.

Post Thanks / Like

wish i could view them, I only have dial up internet service where I live and it wont load the page very well. Do you have a brochure or magazine

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you LY34.
    We have had nothing but good feedback on those and they have definitely kept us busy. They are very comfortable, user friendly and fit alot of people's budgets. The flat floor really opens up the space for a 17' boat.

Crappie Seeker,
    We are in the process of having our brochures and info packets made so I don't have anything in hand right now. Maybe on PM I could post some pictures or something for you?