Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie bait cast reels?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie bait cast reels?

I was considering a few small casting reels on my dipping poles. I am having problems with spinning reels twisting line. Anybody use them and if so what are your likes / dislikes. What about the ming yang cl25?
    Give someone a fish and you feed them for a day; teach someone to fish and you feed them for life.
    Matthew 5:19 "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

monkscrappie is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Check out the HT-5500 on Monk's Crappie

Monk

Post Thanks / Like

I Was Hoping When Wally Teamed Up With Lews They Would Come Up With A Small Compact Baitcaster With Built In Line Counter.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I found some used shakespeare baitcasters at the flea mkt for $10 each and they work fine. I've used spinning reels for so many years that the BC reels feel to weird for me and I went back to spinners.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

I've tried all the small reels Matt. I also like a baitcaster, just find a regular size that fits your hand, it don't have to be expensive. I don't like the small reels. I've got a dozen or so you can try and see what works for you. Let me know.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Always shoot for the moon, if you miss you'll still be among the stars.