Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: where and when to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Default where and when to fish

headed down there to visit my brother in feb and was wanting to set up a crappie fishing trip or knows a good guid service. any info would be helpful. he lives in jacksonville but travel is not a problem. looking for some nice fish in the 2.5 to 3lb range. anyone with some info would be great. two brothers want to do some fishing and have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slab slayer420 View Post
    headed down there to visit my brother in feb and was wanting to set up a crappie fishing trip or knows a good guid service. any info would be helpful. he lives in jacksonville but travel is not a problem. looking for some nice fish in the 2.5 to 3lb range.anyone with some info would be great. two brothers want to do some fishing and have a good day
    So are we my friend, I only wish i knew where to go get on some that size. I have been down here for almost 2 yrs now and have only caught one fish that was even close to that size. But if your gonna be in Jax you can drive down to Crescent Lake. In feb it should be really good fishing and a 2lb fish isnt outta the question.
    ,,,,,,,-------,,7777777,,,,,........99999...........www.catchcarolina.com

Post Thanks / Like

let me know when you hit the scale with those
    Luke:5
    6And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.

Post Thanks / Like

I would say Cresent or Lake George or Talquin.

Post Thanks / Like

u can definitely find some good fishing within 2 hrs or less. keep ur eyes on reports when u get closer.u can probaly limit out in febuary.good luck!!!