Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truman Is Hotttt!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Is Hotttt!!!!

Limited out today it was awesome the water was in the 60's big males on the banks the crappie should be biting on plain hooks this weeked LOL! I hope you all get out this weekend and get 'em.It has begun!!!!!Jigs, minnows under slip float 18" deep. murkey water is the key! Good luck all I got some cleaning to do!!

Post Thanks / Like

Heb im heading down Sat. Where abouts was ya catching them.I heard Bucksaw was the place to be?

Post Thanks / Like

Hogster did you get your Pm?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman

Yep, Truman is HOTT!!, been there the last two days and limits no problem. If I had my pick this weekend Truman would be it! 6feet all the way to 6inches of water in the Sparrowfoot area, gravel banks, with black and chart. jigs.

Post Thanks / Like

Default sparrowfoot

From Bucksaw Sparrowfoot is several miles up the lake, on the map its the area were the lake gets real wide above bucksaw. Well actually its a good haul but if you come from lees summit stay on hwy 13 south and you will cross a bridge on truman and sparrowfoot ramp is just to your left after the bridge. Its a dangerous place if you know bucksaw better I would think that the fishin would be good there too, would start on or near the gravel banks in the coves with the weather being the way it is, full moon is today this weekend might be the time.

Post Thanks / Like

anywhere to fish from the banks around there

Post Thanks / Like

Ladys and gents heres some coordinances for good places on truman to fish off the banks it is lots of scenery too:
    off of ZZ high way: Trail coordinance: 38 10' 44.60" N, 93 33' 12.76" W
    the cove is 1/2 mile or so the trail is across from an old cementery just before the ZZ bridge that crosses the highway. Also on up a little ways is a gravel road on the left it is NE 1271 it runs along the whole lake there are some places to park and walk to the lake one more coordinace is at the end of 1271 take a right and continue to follw to lake its coordinance is:
    38 12' 04.65" N, 93 33' 12.76" W.... good places big thick crappie lots of shore to walk along ...check out google earth it will help you with the coordinance very easy too use...Have fun all the crappie are here!!!! Check out talley bend too monster thick crappie in that area.

Post Thanks / Like

Going down there the 21st. Hope everything stays good. Good Luck guys!!!

fish425093 Guest

Keep an eye out for the mushroom in these areas on your way down.

bobberdown is offline Slabmaster II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

We had a limit in one hour on the Crappie Magnet

three foot off the banks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast