Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little Niaugua Crappie bite

Post Thanks / Like

Default Little Niaugua Crappie bite

Just wondering if anyone has been fishing/catching any crappie on Little Niangua Branch LOZ?

Post Thanks / Like

Can't help you but I hope to hear about it also. Can't get my partner to go up there with me!!!
    Last edited by longliner; 11-06-2011 at 03:21 PM.
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

No word from over there but everywhere else is good so i'd guess the Niangua is doin good as well.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I have been killing them over there. This is the best I have ever done he last few weeks

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be giving it a try this weekend, so hopefully I can say the same as Jim.

Post Thanks / Like

Been doing good up there around some condo docks just off the 54 bridge. Got 3 whites over 14 and several 12's, but a ton of smaller ones as well. Focus on the back pockets of the slips, where the docks slide up and down on them. If its a sunny day, have not tried it on a cloudy day yet. White with char tail tube jig and bubblegum stingers is what I caught them on and they were at about 6 feet down but bit on the slow retrieve. I think the water was around 10 to 14 foot most of the time. That was last week though, not sure since this rain. Good luck to ya!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little Skeeter View Post
    Been doing good up there around some condo docks just off the 54 bridge. Got 3 whites over 14 and several 12's, but a ton of smaller ones as well. Focus on the back pockets of the slips, where the docks slide up and down on them. If its a sunny day, have not tried it on a cloudy day yet. White with char tail tube jig and bubblegum stingers is what I caught them on and they were at about 6 feet down but bit on the slow retrieve. I think the water was around 10 to 14 foot most of the time. That was last week though, not sure since this rain. Good luck to ya!
    dang 3 white fish over 14 that right there would win it on saturday! who needs seven fish when you can hammer those fourteens.

Post Thanks / Like

That was also before the rains and colder weather. And two weeks ago, I figure they have moved since then, but I could be wrong. They were released back as well so they are still in the water there somewhere.

They were also within about a slip of each other under a large shaded raised boat lift with a big boat on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Where you shooting the docks or just cast in the docks. That white and chartreuse color seems to be good at LOZ.

Post Thanks / Like

It was a combo of the two at times. I had to shoot under the boat on the lift to get in there. And when the wind died down from time to time I could cast in some of the slips but with the wind I was shooting more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast