Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stockton crappie club 1st outing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton crappie club 1st outing

Had a great time and met some new folks. Had a meeting this morning, fished a tournament and then had a fish fry. I think a good time was had by all. We split up in boats and hit the water even with the wind. JR's boat won which had Buzzmanmo, and Jay a non CDC member in it with a weight of 6.47 for 7 fish. Congratulations to them! Fishing was tough for all. I believe we had a total of 10 or 11 people there and several out for youth deer hunting. Beagle joined us this afternoon and he too said the fishing was tough. Looking forward to the next get together.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad everyone had a good time, and glad Beagle made it over.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good time was had despite the wind. Hope to make the next one to meet some new faces and shoot the breeze with the ones I already know.

Post Thanks / Like

a little breezy today,sounds like you all had a good time.hope to make it over to one soon.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Anytime you can get a few fellow fishermen together to fish and fellowship together it's all good.:p The fish dont have to bite that well nor does it have to be perfect weather...it's still fun.Thumbs Up
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it was a lot of fun! Great folks at the meeting and after. Looking forward to the next one guys. Nice to meet you all.

Post Thanks / Like

Had a good day.......thanks to all who came out to share a bit of Stockton breeze and shoot a little too! All the fees went back into the club pot for prizes the next time.......generous and fun guys to say the least.........good fun,food and always good fishin'. Hope to see more of you Nov. 19 at the next one!
    Let's go Fishin'

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like I am off work on the 19th and will try to make it down for it. I will try and get some extra jigs tied and bring down for some extra prizes. If I can't make it I will send them with someone but will try my best to make it down. How are you working the boater/non boater's? Are you drawing for partners or bring your own partner? Would be nice to save fuel if I did not have to drag the boat all the way down. But if an extra boat is needed I will drag it on down. Hope the attendance stays up and can keep them going until the lake freezes.

Post Thanks / Like

the after math was great, did not have to go far to find a laugh, heard some great stories, met some I hope to be new friends, Now One of the bunch stood out,,,,Little Skeeter,,, He is much younger than I thought,,,,, but worth listining to.... thank all for the cooking,and cleaning up,,,,, after an all day trip to Kansas City and all day trip to stockton Ole beagle cant keep on a track today,,, sure hope the rains come like they say.... I need to sleep for two or three day.....

big crappie up Y'all

Post Thanks / Like

Thought about you boys in that wind yesterday....glad your first outing was a successHands Clapping
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast