Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Kissimmee River

Swanie Guest

Default Kissimmee River

Hi there. Went to the river this morning. I got 10 nice crappies. The bite was kind of slow. The best jig was a 1/32 teezur jig, black with green eyes. I tip the jig with a minnow. Most of the hits came next to the weeds. That was the only jig that I could get a hit on.

Later Swanie
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Swanie,

Apparently the bite is slow here also. I haven't been out on the water for a week or two but my neighbor has and said the Specks have stopped biting out on the lakes. I didn't do any good on Specks the last time I was out on the Big Ditch anyway but the bream bite is starting to turn on . Glad to hear somebody is doing some good on the Specks :D.
    Robert B. McCorquodale

"Flip a fly"

Swanie Guest

Hi! Went back to the river again this morning . Fishing was a lot better today. Must be the full moon.
    I ended up with 21 nice crappies. Two of them were close to 14" Best jig today was the 1/32 black teezur jig tip with a minnow. I did get a couple of crappies on the white and pint teezur jig. Most of the fish were caught close to the weed line. Hope this will keep up for a few more days. My 2 grandsons are coming down tomorrow. Want them to get a few.

Later Swanie
    Attached Images Attached Images