Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can't believe how ..........

Post Thanks / Like

Default Can't believe how ..........

dead this place is lately. Guess I'll have to go fishing tomorrow just so I can have something to read about.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    dead this place is lately. Guess I'll have to go fishing tomorrow just so I can have something to read about.
    I KNOW!!!! Bored to tears. Post a good report even if it's a lie and good luck

Post Thanks / Like

You should know by now that everything I post is a lie. One of these days I will catch a fish or two. {fingers crossed}

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I fished up the osage today arround windsor, close to the grand access, caught a limit of black nose crappie all on non cycle hooks in 4 feet of water 18 ft down over rocks that had been moved three weeks from now.... color was an off pink with green and burnt umber tassells that I made 56 years ago while welding my boston whaler boat,,,,, the bite was super fast and it only took 23 hours to catch half a limit of non tournament fish in the 3 to 4 lb range,,,, I paid no attention to the advice I got from chatt crapy papy or anything I have ever read or heard on the internet thingy.... hope the affor mentioned information is of no help to anyone

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent report Beagle!!! How'd the Boston Whaler handle in the wind?? In addition, I'm disappointed in how the voting is going. Please call all friends, church groups, boys and girls clubs and have them vote. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

lol, funny stuff beagle!!! and i agree billy bob, this bored has gotten quite boring here lately, you would think there was a tournament coming up or something! i myself have been doing some bow hunting and is rather boring compared to feeling that thump! need to get back to fishing i think
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well I will be going to the Stockton Crappie Club get together this sat, should be a good time. I am sure there will be pictures and stories from that as well. Looking forward to meeting some of the Stockton guys!

Post Thanks / Like

I went exploring Tuesday morning after I got off work. Was too lazy to take the boat and frankly didn't want to fight the wind by myself. Found a small log jam on a bridge on the Grand. I have no clue where I was ( South of Clinton somewhere and west of the main lake lol) was just bank fishing....caught lots of fish. Some decent ones and some short ones. Kept none, but it was fun bank fishing and not fighting the wind. All were caught on black/chart with a nibble. Caught several small little channel cats also.

Post Thanks / Like

I have tried to keep it entertaining!! Thumbs Up I will be at the lake friday - tueday evening so I will hopefully have something to chat about Tueday Night!!!
    Life is a game................ Fishin is SERIOUS!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I will be down during rifle season....fishing with gun in boat....cant wait,plan on coming down thur or fri morn...im the camp beach,probaly cook fish sat night....or chili...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast