Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: found this kind of interesting

Post Thanks / Like

Default found this kind of interesting

I was reading brent's fishing reports in todays kc star... not sure why I do cuz they pretty much have been the same since I can remember, lol... anyways saw on the glen elder and perry report he put crappie.com reports and then gave the report. Just found that kind of odd, hhhmmm?
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

jeff there is a couple dot comers over here that fish those 2 lakes they are bout only ones that will share info imo

Post Thanks / Like

I'd give more reports, but I've been dodging enough anchor tosser's as it is. Had a guy "drop anchor" on me Mon., he wasn't even 15' away. Then he blew off racking the brush and reset again at 15' maybe closer. He was sitting with his bow downwind and I asked him how he was going to keep his boat off me, it must have upset him cause he pulled his anchor and said he was going elsewhere, like it was my fault. Get your butt outta bed and beat me there, don't belittle me by trying to crowd me out. Tues was a wally day and I smelled halitosis all day, just couldn't seem to avoid it until late in the afternoon. I know that smell, just can't remember how. Felt like I was being watched too. Catchings good, fishing stinks. Anybody else?

Post Thanks / Like

good report doc wtg thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    I was reading brent's fishing reports in todays kc star... not sure why I do cuz they pretty much have been the same since I can remember, lol... anyways saw on the glen elder and perry report he put crappie.com reports and then gave the report. Just found that kind of odd, hhhmmm?
    Just took another look at this site, there were no C.c reports there today. But something else that interested me was Glen and ElDo's reports of POOR for all species. What gives there? Am I missing something?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiedoc View Post
    Just took another look at this site, there were no C.c reports there today. But something else that interested me was Glen and ElDo's reports of POOR for all species. What gives there? Am I missing something?
    That means the fishing is really good!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiedoc View Post
    Not missing anything @ "The Glen" doc, fish seem to be rather scattered about. Might see ya on Kanop soon, just don't drop that anchor in my Ranger's lap! Lol

Post Thanks / Like

Ya? I've been over there, crappies been better, been worse too. Walleyes, that's just something to the beholder, cause it's been easy for us. That lake should be #1 in the forecast. Just might fish Kanop today, par for the course would be nice. But, I don't have my hopes up cause it's been 1 for 4 there for me. But the temperates should be fast and furious.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey fishers !!! Give ole Frazee a break. He's only reporting reportsThumbs Up that he is given. He has asked several fishers to help him give more acurate reports but we know how datDoh goes. Now he 'IS' a active member of C.C Hands ClappingHands Clapping & I'm proud he uses this site(& gives credit) to give the best reportsThumbs Up he can. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt View Post
    Hey fishers !!! Give ole Frazee a break. He's only reporting reportsThumbs Up that he is given. He has asked several fishers to help him give more acurate reports but we know how datDoh goes. Now he 'IS' a active member of C.C Hands ClappingHands Clapping & I'm proud he uses this site(& gives credit) to give the best reportsThumbs Up he can. <*)}}}><
    Why Thanks Chatt,

I was thinking the same thing when I made my post. They help everybody out when the word gets out, local businesses, Park offices, guides, everybody benefits. If everybody gave a report for their lake, NONE of them would get an over-run or crowded by the hot-bite. People just want to catch fish, I know I do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast