Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: when did this happen????

Post Thanks / Like

Default when did this happen????

when did TTI buy blakemore??????????? has it always been that way and i have nver notice????? :rolleyes: :p
    The Crappie are always biting better yesterday - I'm always a day late.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow According to the website ...

Quote Originally Posted by bluewater
    when did TTI buy blakemore??????????? has it always been that way and i have nver notice????? :rolleyes: :p

"In June of 2004, TTI merged with Blakemore Lures to form the,
    TTI-Blakemore Fishing Group. Blakemore is famous for its Road Runner lure, invented a year before the Tru-Turn hook in 1958 by Bert Hall."
    (bet you didn't know "tru-turn hooks" were that old, either ... LOL!! )

What's more ...... Humminbird is now owned by the same group that owns Minn Kota (Johnson Outdoors), as of 2004 That can only mean an upgrade in the Humminbird products. (they were originally marketed as a low to mid grade product, inexpensive enough for mass production for the $$ conscious angler) ............. cp

Post Thanks / Like

Bombardier owns Johnson Outboard I believe.

But I do find that interesting about TTI and Blakemore. specially when it comes to the road runner vs. pony heads vs stump jumers. Without going into a bunch of boring details, I offer to have physical contact (we should say) with this guy that was in a local tackle shop and claim that he work for Blakemore and demanded the owner of the shop remove pony head jigs.

Sorry
    Thannks for the info
    The Crappie are always biting better yesterday - I'm always a day late.