I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all that participated in the archery tournament (Aiming for Wilks), benefit raffle, silent auction, and made monetary donations to the Wilks Carter family. The archery tournament was a huge success with 60 participants. There were multiple things donated to the benefit raffle and silent auction. I am sure I am leaving many out but thank you everyone! There was so many people wanting to donate and help I believe it was hard for the guys putting everything together to keep up with it all. It was amazing and heart warming to see such compassion and support for somebody you don't even know. On behalf of all involved I just want to say thank you! To God be the glory!

I believe Wilks is on is 4 round with chemo this week. Wilks has Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis (LCH). He will have treatments once a week for 6 wks, then be re-evaluated. Treatments are one syringe & only last a few minutes, so that's a blessing. Treatments will last at least one year. Wilks, Casey (Dad), Rebecca (Mom), & Lillian (Sister) appreciate your prays and your outpouring of love toward them in this time of need.

If you want to keep up with Wilks, you can also go to his facebook page here: Praying for Wilks | Facebook

One more thing... In the top two pictures below you will notice the bump over Wilks left eye. That is the tumor in his head. After the first chemo treatment the bump disappeared as you can see in the third (bottom) picture. God answers our prayers! Keep looking up!

Here are a few pictures of Wilks:

Please keep this family in your prayers.. To God be the glory!

DoubleG