Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2012 ideas

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2012 ideas

Hi everyone,

I'm from the NE board and was curious if I could have some feedback about an idea of mine of creating a Crappie Masters affiliation club. I still need to really find out total interest here in NE, but wondered if there was a lack there of maybe between you Kansas folk and NE that we could combine together for enough support. I figure if everyone is willing to travel once or twice a year then this thing could really happen. Anyway, fire away with comments, this may even be a waste of a subject, but though I would throw it out there.

Thanks

Bill Sellers

Post Thanks / Like

Get it going! I've been waiting for that to happen. Get with the guys from Hillsdale Thursday night club and they maybe able to give you ideas.

Post Thanks / Like

Very Interesting!! DK

Post Thanks / Like

Im in, and will travel anywhere to fish a tournament, the Kansas boys should be looking for something to fish. There are not alot for tournaments in KS, but great lakes.
    Kevin Rogers-

Post Thanks / Like

sounds good to me

Post Thanks / Like

Its tough to get people to travel outside of there home lakes in Kansas. We had our classic at Toronto because it was a lake not many people fish often, had a thousand dollar payout for first. We had six boats, and two of those were non club members that decided to fish it when we opened it up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by labsnslabs View Post
    Its tough to get people to travel outside of there home lakes in Kansas. We had our classic at Toronto because it was a lake not many people fish often, had a thousand dollar payout for first. We had six boats, and two of those were non club members that decided to fish it when we opened it up.
    . Unfortunately ryan that seems to b the case withlots of people... a fisherman should get crazy from time to time and not b scared to try out some new lakes! Just my 1 cent I have fished lots and lots of lakes and for that I have become a better fisherman! But hey watever blows ur hair back I say
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by labsnslabs View Post
    Labsnslabs,
    Thanks for the comments. I totally understand where your coming from since I’ve somewhat followed your circuit, but never made the 4.5hr trip to the Topeka area, as you describe it, it has been “tough” for me to financially make that trip. With that said, I don’t know the entire in’s and out’s of an affiliation club, but if you and your fellow KS anglers would have interest in a Topeka area based club, that would give all of us including myself a chance to compete on a national level via local KS tournaments. I guess I’m basically saying if you think this idea would have a better chance of taking off if it were based out of your local area, then I can say I would give full support being that it would provide a larger incentive for myself to make that big drive to your local area. That incentive being an avenue to compete nationally…do I make any sense or maybe I’m rambling. Anyhow…just more ideas.

Post Thanks / Like

prolly good off topic info here?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    . Unfortunately ryan that seems to b the case withlots of people... a fisherman should get crazy from time to time and not b scared to try out some new lakes! Just my 1 cent I have fished lots and lots of lakes and for that I have become a better fisherman! But hey watever blows ur hair back I say

I'd 2nd that!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast