Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indiana Slab Masters Fall 2012 kick off tournament story and results

Post Thanks / Like

Default Indiana Slab Masters Fall 2012 kick off tournament story and results

Since there seems to be interest in Ohio with the Indiana Slab Masters, I thought I would post the 2012 fall kick off tournament at Geist Lake. We had two good Ohio teams show up and both finished very respectfully! you can read all about our tournament yesterday and click to see the complete results at the bottom of the page. If you have a chance, check out the rest of our website! We would love to see a few more Ohio teams show up next year to fish with us!

Check out the story here:

2012 Fall Geist Kick Off - Indiana Slab Masters

Good Fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

Jim... Doug & I had a good time we will see you guys in the spring... Thanks Larry
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Larry, it was nice chatting with you at the ramp. Thanks for the information you shared with me! You and Doug have been a great addition to our club and we have really enjoyed having you guys fishing with us!

Post Thanks / Like

WOW several 7+lb bags......sounds like a worth while place to check out.....looks like a great time

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yates View Post
    Jim... Doug & I had a good time we will see you guys in the spring... Thanks Larry
    Same here... good time. And nice talking to everyone and thanks to all the guys for their help. See you guys at Patoka!!! btw Jim when you saw me late in the afternoon did you catch any nice fish in that spot you stopped to fish??? I pulled 2 of my better fish out of there about 15 minutes before you guys pulled up...
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeepguyjames View Post
    WOW several 7+lb bags......sounds like a worth while place to check out.....looks like a great time
    There are some nice fish in the lake and consistant. Its worth fishing!!! Less than two hours from brookville/harrison. I left the ramp and was sitting in my driveway in 1hr 40minutes. Only downer is the launch fee!!! Thats a joke during prime season....
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

launch fee? come on Scott were could you go that close to home for that quantity of fish, and scenery...
    lunch @ McD cost more than that...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah if I look at it that way... plus I can afford a couple -minus cheeseburgers!!!

If they did that to eastfork (ramp fee cost) I bet the fish would get bigger! LOL
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scott17b View Post
    There are some nice fish in the lake and consistant. Its worth fishing!!! Less than two hours from brookville/harrison. I left the ramp and was sitting in my driveway in 1hr 40minutes. Only downer is the launch fee!!! Thats a joke during prime season....
    Quote Originally Posted by Yates View Post
    launch fee? come on Scott were could you go that close to home for that quantity of fish, and scenery...
    lunch @ McD cost more than that...
    is there usually some one there early to pay it to??? is it a flood control lake??....Im with YATES...if its managed for good fish and is a nice place, Im not a fan of ramp fees, but I would pay it with out to much thought....Id like to hit it before the end of the year.....sounds like a decent place.

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

it's not a state lake, it's a private lake, the fee is set by the water works
    "is there usually some one there early to pay??" ... yes
    "is it a flood control lake??" ... no
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast