Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Relocation

Post Thanks / Like

Default Relocation

Thanks to all that replied to my "Jauary Visit" thread. While we are in Florida, we'll be looking for areas that we might want to winter in or relocate to. I'd like to be within a couple of hours of Melbourne, the grand dad thing. I do love my fishing, and I'm an auto mechanic, some school bus experience and some diesel too. Right now, I don't think I'll ever be able to quit fixing autos, I do really enjoy it, and keeping busy is also important. I was so impressed by the replies to my last thread that I figured who better to ask but other crappie anglers about where to start our search for relocation to your corner of paradise. Given all my requirements, where would be some good areas to look? Thanks, Tom

Post Thanks / Like

There is a very large custom Bus style Rv dealership in Sanford, Disney has busses, there is lynx busses in Orlando, Votran busses in Volusia county, anothere buss yard in Ocoee, several large RV dealerships in Orlando, Hientzelmans Ford is a commercial based truck dealership several large dirt construction companies, I don't think you would have trouble finding a job between Seminole, Orange and Volusia counties. Thats just what I know in this 3 county area. And with all the campgrounds and snowbirds if ya had the equipment you could probably do VERY well as a mobile RV mechanic on your own. I personally like the Volusia and Lake county areas along the St. Johns river for access to freshwater within minutes and a short drive to several saltwater locations and would have you within 1.5 hours of Melbourne. Really would suggest ya think about renting for a bit to get a feel for areas ya might like. I also know a realtor that would take really good care of you. Best I know in the area, would gladly PM you the info if you are serious about buying in this area, she will get it done for ya. Best of luck to ya, keep us updated and look forward to maybe seeing ya fishing.

shuorc is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Lake county school system has busses parked all over saying drivers needed. Lake and Sumter counties let you get away from it all or you can go to 'The Villages' and get into a pile if you want. Good advice to rent and look.
    <*(((((><

Post Thanks / Like

Tom, ya have a PM

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck with your find
    Luke:5
    6And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.