Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does xpess crappie boats has drain in floor

Post Thanks / Like

Default Does xpess crappie boats has drain in floor

I am getting ready to order and cannot tell if the xpress 18 PFC has drain are in floor like bass boats when Wet to drain. Cannot see one from picture. It is usually in floor between passenger and driver

Post Thanks / Like

There is no floor drain in the Xpress. There is a drain slot behind the seat box that drains out into the bilge. You raise the seat box lid, and spray it out. We vacuum or pick up the bigger trash in ours first, then just spray it out and let it dry.

Minnows shouldn't cause you much trouble if you choose carpet, I sling em all over the boat when the fish are aggressive, and I just pick em up and throw em overboard to the birds. LOL
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.

Post Thanks / Like

BTW, I hardly ever wash out my boat, we usually just vacuum. I don't
    let it ever get to dirty anyway.
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.

Post Thanks / Like

Where does water go when it is raining and running to floor between seats in floor if no drain for it to get to bilge area? I'm confused

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Xpress XP180SS and I think mine drains behind the seats where the floor meets the wall so to speak. If you somehow get water in the front storage it drains down the center keel which is hollow and leads back to the bilge area. Don't worry, they don't flood themselves. I have fished in a pretty good downpour and the water found it's way to the bilge area. If your boat don't come with an auto bilge switch I would add one. Mine didn't and I put one on it. Johnson pumps (what Xpress uses) makes an auto switch that piggybacks right onto their pump. If your boat comes with a master power switch I would suggest wiring the auto switch in where it will come on even if the master power is turned off. I like to camp and leave my boat pulled up on the bank sometimes at night. So, if it comes a downpour while I'm snoozing it will still pump my boat out. My boat didn't come with a master power switch but I added one so when I wired the auto switch in I wired it in this way.

Post Thanks / Like

how-exactly-is-a-rainbow-made-how-exactly-does-the-sun-set-how-exactly-does-a-positrack-rear-end-on-a-plymouth-work? IT JUST DOES
    "I'll live and die a fisherman."Calling John the Fisherman.."

Post Thanks / Like

okay
    Luke:5
    6And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slabs Inc View Post
    how-exactly-is-a-rainbow-made-how-exactly-does-the-sun-set-how-exactly-does-a-positrack-rear-end-on-a-plymouth-work? IT JUST DOES
    Dern!! Somebody is cranky. If i was spending that amount of money I would want no questions un answered myself.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh don't get me wrong I would be the same way if i was going to spend that much money. Just a Joe Dirt movie quote I thought was funny and fitting. I've tried to help on all the other threads about this boat.
    "I'll live and die a fisherman."Calling John the Fisherman.."

Post Thanks / Like

Slabs Inc I don't know how to do an IM I sent one on blog. It is a lot of money and I figure I want it just right fo I don't want to say I wish I would of did this or that. I am now down to ordering first part of the week. With everyone's help I decided to go with humminbird 7 series DI on trolling motor and a 7 series hd with gps to link them together at the console. Figured I am not real good with learning graphs besides seeing the structure and would spend the extra money on a power pole. I can see using that a lot in spring and also summer when my wife is floating I can anchor away from bank and just hang out. I am still having hard time carpet or spray in liner they offer but decided spray in liner because just spray it out. With u from Okla some where I was hoping u could help me with a question on service. If u know how to IM me please do. Yeah I am trying to do it right for my last boat and I am paying cash that I have from always making payments to myself and have a budget of $31000.00. Although I think I can get a great boat with the things I think is enough and not over kill for about $27000. I also have to have hydraulic steering because wife is week with her heart so steering needs to be easy. Hat was $450 but had to do it. Thank u all for helping me and any more advice is greatly appreciated!!! Like I said plan on ordering next week and expecting delivery in late January.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast