Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: UPDATE: Show-Me-State-Games crappie tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default UPDATE: Show-Me-State-Games crappie tournament

The wheels are in motion an after a meeting today this is what was decided: Will be held on the Mark Twain Lake on June 2 2012, 3 man format (only have 3 in boat but can fish alone if wanted) weigh in will be in Paris, MO.(possible BBQ afterwards) The entry fee will be $100 and that includes big fish and t-shirt. More details will come.
    The main goal for the tournamnet as of now is numbers they would like to see 25 to 30 boats minmum. If goes good then they would like to continue next year but have it at a different lake each year. They did ask if there is any other crappie clubs or organization that will help with spreading the word and get as many boats from your area as possible. Names and contacts would be great so they send you fliers.
    There will also be pre-registration which can be done online or mail in available.
    I also think that there is a chance to have some big name sponsors for door prizes and other. i cannot disclose them a of now.....(uummmmmHooters girls)maybe.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I would gladly spread flyers around the Truman area if needed. Sounds like it could be a good little tournament. I hope to make it if possible. I would think there would be several teams from the Truman area that would make it.

Post Thanks / Like

Hooters girls and a crappie tournament!!'. Yay, I'm in....
    Kevin Rogers-

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging Tournaments View Post
    Hooters girls and a crappie tournament!!'. Yay, I'm in....
    As long as my wife don't catch wind of it, I'm in too! LOL Rofl

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like fun. Count me in.