Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Weekend combo!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Weekend combo!

Perry, a few guys are tearing up eater size fish on the breaks in 10-14fow. 10 1/4in seems to be the norm with a few larger fish to be had.

Melvern, the breaks 19-26fow. bigger overall fish then Perry but not as many limits.

Haven't heard anything about Pomona.

Could go back to Clinton, but a change of scenery is in order.

So where do ya go???? For me personally, with limited cash for gas I'll be headed to Perry. I'll take my 20, 10 1/2in fish over 10 12in fish and save more than half the fuel costs to put towards another trip. Fishing on a tight budget kinda sucks but at least I'm getting out every so often. And I'd much rather be on the water now than in that freezing dang cold, I'll leave the arctic temps to you die-hards!

Maybe see some of ya later this week or next week. Good Luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Went to perry Friday had 18 keepers the size was better than reported orange and char stroller twisters worked best then junebug and char ,10 to 12 fow rock breaks several 11 to 12" range
    ' range

Post Thanks / Like

Great reports, Thanks for posting, I'm sure many guys will appreciate it. I feel your pains Dan, maybe we could all chip in and buy a gas station. You know, the NOT FOR PROFIT kind, charge any one else thats not pulling a rig regular price, to offset expenses.

Post Thanks / Like

Pomona was good last weekend. I took home 10 with slow jigs and minnows. It was slow today. I only caught 2. Hitting the ponds tomorrow.

Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slabhawk View Post
    Pomona was good last weekend. I took home 10 with slow jigs and minnows. It was slow today. I only caught 2. Hitting the ponds tomorrow.

Good luck.
    Welcome to CDC
    Remember "I" before "E," except in Budweiser

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the report guys wtg