Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Open seat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Open seat

I am going to be fishing down on LOZ this weekend and have an open seat for Saturday. I have a place on the Niangua Arm but am thinking I would like to fish the Gravois Arm. I was thinking of putting in at the Shawnee Bend Access. Send me a PM if you think you would like to go.

Post Thanks / Like

I've been slaying the fish on the naingua arm alot of littles at nine inches but I here the big ones on LOZ are at the gravios arm? What say you?

Post Thanks / Like

I will have to say yes to that. I have had a few but nothing like Gravois arm. I have put a lot of time in this year getting better places to fish. I have put a lot of these in the water.Name:  IMG_20111020_181708 (2).jpg
Views: 230
Size:  42.9 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Those should work. How long have they been soaking?

Post Thanks / Like

I have put about 50 of them out this year. I started putting them in about March. I have got about 90 that I have in the water now around the two main places I fish on loz

Post Thanks / Like

Have you started fishing them yet? Man made beds are awsome spots. I have helped with several types of beds and wood seem to out proform plastic in my limited experence.

Post Thanks / Like

Some of them have been doing good for me. when I take them out I put willow branches in them to sweeten them up. I have made them out of wood and plastic.

Post Thanks / Like

I still have an open seat for Saturday morning the 29th

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I would have taken you up on it brother I've been wanting to hit the Gravios arm for awhile. Thats were all my friends say they win there tourey's on loz at is up there. I normally fish the naingua arm but have been dieng to hit that place. Do you ever catch any big ones up there? I've been addicted to the deer woods here lately chasin that booner around.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by seejimfish View Post
    I have put about 50 of them out this year. I started putting them in about March. I have got about 90 that I have in the water now around the two main places I fish on loz

I've heard if you put the rhino liner on those they attract more moss algea stuff quicker and they will attract more baitfish.