Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stockton bites me twice

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton bites me twice

Fished sunday very few bites 1 kept. Worked around chick rock and that area 64 temp. Went back today worked piles,points ect. OUCH. Hawkers area towards ST park the bites I got were very lite. Hope others are doing better . Been off the board for a while been painting inside house. Trying to get back on track. Going back tomorrow. Which way dont know yet.Not asking where ither aldrich or CC.Point me in the right way. THANKS Hey arkie tried to call this PM hope I had the wright #.

Post Thanks / Like

At least you got out there man, wish i could help but have not been out in a week and caught very few when i went.....CC area.....good luck hope you can beat the weather.
    Just call me......"Killswitch"....Rofl

Post Thanks / Like

Newt the last few weekends have been tough. We have ended trips with a nice mess of fish but it has been a lot of moving around for us. Spent two hours fishing 16-22ft beds that were good three days earlier and had 4 fish in 2hrs. We moved to some shallow beds in 10-14ft and caught limits in short order. The next weekend the shallow beds that were good were very sparse and the some of the deeper beds out to 30ft were good. This prob doesnt help much other than saying just stay with them and keep moving. When it gets tough I don't stay long at all on one bed. If we don't get bit in a few minutes after dropping all around the pile we move. It seems that the beds that are holding fish let you know rather quick. We also have seen a lot of pull in catch 4 or 5 quick and then nothing. Yes, we have changed baits and other little tricks but it hasnt seemed to matter. I don't fish minnows as I'm to lazy to mess with them so maybe that would help? I think there are fish to be caught about any where you want to go its just a matter of moving a lot and having a little luck. Yesterday we pulled in on a bed and in 15min had 9 solid keepers in the boat. That bite died and it was 3 beds and almost an hour later before we caught another fish and got back on track.

Good luck
    Fish like your hungry!

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got out. Gotta take a break from all that work occasionally.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I have not lost it all. Gosh you guys make me fell good. I also can not find a seat of keys i missed placed. Oh well I still know where the lake is at. I HOPE. Don`t tell me you haven`t done that. Maybe a little mist will help. Later give a better report TUES.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't help much even though I covered about 15 miles of water yesterday. I will say with the turn over the best looking water I found was near Cedar Ridge. It was by no means good but better then the rest.

keeferfish is online now Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

anything beats painting!

Post Thanks / Like

Might check out outside of Masters over by the bridge that runs across the lake not sure what hwy that is but around there seems to be good around the green signs good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

newt somedays are like that,,, friday I slayed them,,,monday they slayed me.... were eaven now,me and the fish,,, for now

Post Thanks / Like

I bet your ahead in the series standings beagle.

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    newt somedays are like that,,, friday I slayed them,,,monday they slayed me.... were eaven now,me and the fish,,, for now
    Fish like your hungry!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast