Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Beresford sunday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Beresford sunday

Went to Beresford Sunday and trolled up 23 kept 11. Trolled the south half of the lake .9 to 1.1 mph it was about even as to fish on plain jigs or jigs and minnows. Yellow chart or blue chart best colors. Drifting minnows should work also. Nice day not to much wind (I should have gone to Monroe) the river in this area is high and fast only caught one speck in the river. Gave the fish away to a man and his son at the boat dock also gave him a hand full of jigs and tubes. Good luck to all.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Crappieday,

Did you get any big ones? I fished Woody almost two weeks ago, and trolled up 35, kept 15. However, there were none over a lb. Lots of small fish for what usually generates more slabs.
    "If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."

Post Thanks / Like

I was at woodruff saturday, same thing small fish and too much wind. Tried to dip the pads. Beresford mostly small, largest fish was only 14 oz. but you got to have small fish before you have big fish. Water temp @ woodruff was 67 and sunday @ beresford it was 71

Post Thanks / Like

You're a good man. Thanks for the update on these lakes. I hope the big boys and girls follow their children to these water holes soon.
    "If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."