Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Glad I joined!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Glad I joined!

I came to Bucksaw for the first time on 9/10/11 to prefish for a benefit tournament when about 3pm my wife and I decided to go into Bucksaw Marina for a bite to eat. While eating Just Jiggin (Gary Scott) introduced himself and asked if we crappie fish? Since we are Crappie-holics he said we should join Crappie.com and come fish a couple tournament. I joined and Fished not only the Couple Tournament but also the Sept 24th and Oct 22nd tournament. I really just wanna say THANK YOU to J.J. for introducing us to Crappie.com. We have met A-LOT of awesome people & learn alot about the Upper Grand. I used to just think it was a lower unit eating mud holeRofl and would never leave the BIG POMMEThumbs Up to fish it, now we are driving from our lake house just outside Warsaw to Bucksaw every Saturday and Sunday Morning. Glad I have met all the wonderful people I have and glad I have made several really good life-long friends! Cant wait to see you all in March!!!
    Life is a game................ Fishin is SERIOUS!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see you come aboard, and we won't hold it against you for knowing Hardhunter2......... enjoy the ride........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Champ...nice meeting you and your wife sat.Thumbs Up
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you joined too, it was good to meet you.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you joined and have had a good time at the tournaments. There are some really great people on here and you have only met a few. Always good to have another Champion member. I thought we were having a Champion tournament Saturday. I think there was 8 or 9 Champs out of the 20 boats there and most were 187's and 188's.
    Last edited by Jigging15; 10-24-2011 at 08:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Awww man that does I've just been fishing the Pomme Arm of Truman I'm gonna have to try Bucksaw soon.

Post Thanks / Like

verry nice words, glad your having a great time your and yours