Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Panasoffkee

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Panasoffkee

My wife and I pulled the camper up to Turtleback RV Resort to meet up with Speckanator and his wife. Had a great time B.S.'n and relaxin. Did a little fishin and very little catchin. Will be back fishing that lake but probably around mid May chunkin Buzzbaits for big bass. Anyway had a great time and needed the getaway. Thanks Mike and Susan fer the good time and laughs. Oh yea, Speckanator is king of shiner fishin with bisquick, don't challenge him on that one. I think he needs to be renamed Speckanator the Shiner exterminator.

Post Thanks / Like

Not a fan of the pan...............too much grass..........finnally got the water pump flushed out..................working again.................streaming perfect now

Post Thanks / Like

Lake pan I good for the gills and shell crackers for specks have to fish around the weather station that was the water
    Luke:5
    6And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speckanator View Post
    Not a fan of the pan...............too much grass..........finnally got the water pump flushed out..................working again.................streaming perfect now
    GOOD!!! Glad to hear.

Post Thanks / Like

I have fished the pan a couple of times, and it seemed like a good bass lake to me. I never did fish it for specks. I am always interested to see what others do on that lake. Thanks for the report.
    "If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."

Post Thanks / Like

The bass are good in this lake. It has good fish through out the lake
    Luke:5
    6And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.