Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Great end to a great season

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Great end to a great season

We had a great turn out on a perfect fall day for the last CDC tournament. We had 20 teams for the final tournament which is right about what we averaged for the year. Had some new teams fishing today and some people who fished their first tournament also. We had some great weights today and some new teams in the money. Congrats to Team Vallentine for their first place finish on their anniversary. Great job Mike not only did you pull off getting her to fish on your anniversary but you went home with a win to. Hope she had a great time. Should Pitts be on the lookout for a new partner after two wins in a row fishing with your wife? I will get the results posted on another thread tonight or tommorow. But I wanted to say thanks to all who have fished with us this year. We have had a great time putting these on for everyone to come enjoy and hopefully learn a little.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds great! Congrats to all who fished today, sounds like the weather was perfect.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Took 9.24 for the win and 8.25 to get a check today. We had a 1.58 and a 1.57 for big fish. But there were 6 fish over 1.5 weighed in. So was some pretty good fishing today.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice job Jared. Congrats to the winners and congrats to all the participants for a great season finallie.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jared and Lenny for putting this together so we could all come play. Met some new people, got to know a few people better and enjoyed fishing against a great group of folks. And thanks to my partner, he helped make it a fun time.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Great tournament today

got some pics to go with the weigh in...... pic of winner Mike and Mrs. Valentine, 2n, 3rd. 4th 5th and big crappie........ congrats to all who fished the last one I think of the season......
    Attached Images Attached Images         
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Jared and Lenny I can't thank you guys enough for stepping up and keeping these going this year. We have had an absolute blast fishing these and learning from some of the best.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks ALOT fellas! It was a blast! Enjoyed everyone of the tourneys!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Guys!! Since I didnt join and had never been on the Upper Grand before 9/10/11 Ill be ready for next year!
    Life is a game................ Fishin is SERIOUS!!!

Post Thanks / Like

sound's like a heck turnout and lot's of great fish! wish we could of fished it, but baller and I were busy get'n our butt's handed to us on our home lake saturday, lolDoh... congrat's to all who fished it! and congrat's vallentine on winning, and on ur anniversary with your wife, that's awesomeThumbs Up
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast