Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: xpress

Post Thanks / Like

Default xpress

I have been ready trying to decide whw eat crappie boat to order and the 18 PFC was the way I was leaning. I went to Bassboatcentral web site and went on press and seen bad things about press right now with quality. People refusing there boats they orde red because they are that bad. Man I am stumped.o am stumped. Now what? I guess maybe deep v Lund. I just don't know about deep v. Well there 1775 looked ok. Maybe I would like it once I got it. Anybody else here this on Xpress?

Post Thanks / Like

Go ride and fish out of one. I had one and loved it. My uncle has one.
    "I'll live and die a fisherman."Calling John the Fisherman.."

Post Thanks / Like

Well I know someone will be a long shortly to talk about Xpress more. I have only used them as duck hunting boats.

I use my fiberglass bass boat for crappie fishing and it has tons of room and rides smooth even in choppy waters and wind does not effect it as much as a Deep V. Unless I am fishing solely small bodies of water like oxbows and creeks and ponds I dont have a use for aluminum boats any more. On big water if you go aluminum go big!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Boats are like "cups". You gotta get the one that fits.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

i own one....17' and i love it. i understand there are some fit and finish issues. the rest of the package is supposed to be great, according to the same sources that fault the fit and finish. maybe you can use the fit and finish problem as a lever for a better price....then handle those problems your self, if you are handy with your hands,,,,,,,,just a thought....

Iuka-Pickwick Lake-Tishomingo County Mississippi
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a dealer on the MS board that sells the boats and he would be more the glad to help you. His nick is BigRiverMarine and he post his phone number right on his post for anyone to call 7 days a week, met Bill (BigRiverMarine) at the MS Fall camp and very nice fella and he would be more than glad to help you out Im sure

maachuu

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I've talked to him. I am not good with my hands. Need boat to be right. This Guy said that you can guarantee you will have no dry storage. Does your boxes all get wet? I really like this layout and boat but to put down a chunk of change they require just to order one and if it came in and wasn't right they have your deposit. I cannot afford this to be a bad boat. It will be my last boat and have saved to pay for it.

Post Thanks / Like

I own a 22ft. HD model and I like the boat a lot. Dry storage is non existant and I deal with it with plastic bags and boxes. All boats have different issues and a little more thought on the manufacturers part could have solved the dry storage problem. Check with Xpress and see if they will let you visit their factory.
    Good luck on your search

Post Thanks / Like

I have had my 22' express since 2003, got it new and have had no problems with it.

Post Thanks / Like

look at excel boats . com , i have a 1860 crappie in nat gear camo i love it and its tought as a battleship bought it back in feb from big river marine !!!!!!!!!
    Pro Staff:
    Excel Boat (Meatgetter Edition)
    Crappieholic Apparel
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Ozark Rods

Please support these great companies!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast