Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Morse Lake??

crappie slayer Guest

Question Morse Lake??

Just wondering if anyone has caught any decent crappie out of Mores lake?? If so whats working good and were at?? I have caught a few over a pound. All Black crapppie. Thanks for any help or tips....

FullStringer Guest

I fish Morse once in a while. I have a few friends that live there, and have been catching some slabs of late. Mostly around the docks/piers on minnows and jigs. Water temps are starting to warm up, that should help to get them into shallow water. Been very windy the past few weeks, make it tough to stay on top of 'em. Good luck. :D

crappie slayer Guest

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by FullStringer
    I fish Morse once in a while. I have a few friends that live there, and have been catching some slabs of late. Mostly around the docks/piers on minnows and jigs. Water temps are starting to warm up, that should help to get them into shallow water. Been very windy the past few weeks, make it tough to stay on top of 'em. Good luck. :D

Yea its been pretty windy.... U know anyone looking for a partner to crappie fish on morse?? ive got a few places ive dumped christmas trees when my parents lived on Morse.. thanks for any help Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie Slayer,

I fish morse and live in Noblesville. Caught good crappie last Fall. I'll be getting my boat out soon. If you'd like to hook up, it'd be nice to meet you.

FullStringer Guest

I was watching a re-run on Channel 19 of some guys ice fishing Morse. They said they had dropped 25-30 Christmas trees on the spot they were ice fishing. I would like to find that spot, probably holding some slabs in there. There have been ALOT of Bass tournaments on Morse lately..every Saturday that I have been out there this year. Between that and the pleasure boaters..pretty busy out there. Will be worse once the weather breaks.