Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Fatboy and Moose

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Fatboy and Moose

Attatched is a hand drawn map to my house with "by-the-way-points".
    Open it up and enlarge it with photo editor, paint or whatever. You should be able to get her easily.

Cane Pole
    Last edited by Cane Pole; 01-10-2009 at 02:02 PM.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thany you mate!

Great job Cane Pole. That will help me find you easier. thanks again. See you Friday night.

I am looking at the long range weather report for that area and Saturday will be dry hopefully and sunny but cold. Raining hard here in Evansviile Today. We are going to get about an inch and a quarter of rain but it should taper off by Friday noon. Friday should be clearing windy. They are predicting 10 to 15 mph North Winds for Saturday. Any brush piles on the North Shoreline of Sulfur Creek?

What bay do you fish in when it's windy? I think that the bay were Mansard Island is located is fishable but the big bay South of there is a Wildlife Refuge and may not be available but I am not sure. It may only be off limits during waterfowl season and I don't know when that season starts in TN.

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    Attatched is a hand drawn map to my house with "by-the-way-points".
    Open it up and enlarge it with photo editor, paint or whatever. You should be able to get her easily.

Cane Pole
    Regards,

Moose1am