Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Travelin' Post...who's close?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Travelin' Post...who's close?

I thought I should move this out of the general (Indiana) fishing forum and post it here, reason being follows. I fish, and I metal detect. This trip I'm hoping to do some MDing (and wouldn't count-out some fishing too), and it would be nice to not only meet a few folk from here, but have someone to MD or fish with on occasion. So, while I'm on the road (for an undetermined amount of time), and hoping to let central Indiana get the worst of the snow/ice over before returning, I thought I'd update locations and maybe increase the odds of meeting up with someone.

If someone has or knows some old property (and can gain permission to detect it), I have a spare detector they could use (and I'll show ya how to use it, and it's not a cheap POS either, lol) Thumbs Up If it's something someone might be interested in, send me a PM, give me a little info about the site (not asking for exact location), and the general area you live in. I'll see if it's feasible for me to do.

Left Shakmak today, and am currently setting in Corydon. May stay the night, undecided. Wouldn't mind hanging around the southern part of the state a day or 2, in case someone's close to here, but unsure if I will before dropping across the state line into Kentucky.

Post Thanks / Like

Safe travels and good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks ff! I'm close to Chattanooga right now, so I think I'm gonna toss a post in over on the TN board.