Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: just curious

Post Thanks / Like

Default just curious

how come this weekend will be the last cdc tourny? i understand deer season is here and the cold weather.... but crappie fishing can be at it's best from now until it freezes over... i also understand people may not like the cold weather, but for those willing to sit out in the wood's in the cold for hour's waiting on a deer, i would think they do the same when it come's to wintertime fishing? people were fishing the cdc tourny's when it was 110 degrees out, i would think they would come out in 40 or 50 degree weather? anyway's just wondering... i'm a big bowhunter myself but i will also be fishing until the water turn's hard:D
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Im with you .....I plan on go to my brothers in cole camp for deer season, taking the boat with me.....Plans are surf and turf for dinner......hunt in the morning and fish in the afternoon.
    Just call me......"Killswitch"....Rofl

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

We only scheduled through Oct. But can have another or two if we can get enough people to have them. Was thinking of having one in early November before deer season. Maybe a little less formal. Was thinking maybe a $10 entry per boat or even a $5 per man and have a 3 or 5 fish weigh in. More of a bragging rights tournament for us die hard cold weather fisherman. I would prefer to have it at Sparrowfoot though. Less miles for me to drag everything. Then would be closer to the upper Grand river and Deepwater creek and about the same run to Hay and Otter by water as from leaving Bucksaw. Or people can trailer as always. We will see what everyone wants to do. If we have enough we can do a full blown one at Bucksaw also. But for 5-10 boats I would rather keep it closer to home to save me some time and money.

Post Thanks / Like

Im up for it until it gets bitter cold. or the water gets hard.. I like the smaller weigh in maybe a 3-5 like you were sayin can go either way on the entry fee.. Sparrow foot would vbe good for me. a little farther to drive since my lake house is just outside Warsaw.
    Life is a game................ Fishin is SERIOUS!!!

Post Thanks / Like

HECK YA MAKE IT HAPPEN !!! Think i would stay with the 7 fish limit ............
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

You can count me in. I would leave everything the same though. Maybe allow spider rigging. Catching 7 fish should not be a problem that time of year. Keeping them alive is lots easier too.

Post Thanks / Like

Would love to fish one in nov/dec,im so ready to start fishn again,sports are almost ovvvvver....

Post Thanks / Like

Ah,.....,,,..... Because you win them all, duh?
    Kevin Rogers-

Post Thanks / Like

Now Big Stick I think u win one or two LOL

Post Thanks / Like

sound like more of a contest than a tournament,,,, I like contest, never win them but I like them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast