Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My day with Bwillaub

Post Thanks / Like

Default My day with Bwillaub

Got on the water out of Bucksaw around 8. Wind was blowing pretty good and the day went as usual; "Jack, put this fish in the livewell" "Yes sir" Jack, get me a beer" "Yes sir". And on and on. Bob caught a limit I caught ONE! ONE *&^%$#&^* Fish! Highlight of my day was holding on to the side of the boat with the wind blowing us around and caught my last two fingers between the boat and a tree. Now if any of you have not had this happen to you, this is what it feels like; YEEEEEOOOOOWWWWW!!! This morning they are the prettiest purple you have ever seen So, not only did I get front ended all day, I was compelled to fish with my right hand and I am left handed. Truly a distinct disadvantage. HOWEVER, I was not at work, it was a beautiful day, and I enjoyed WATCHING Bob catch fishRofl Thanks as usual for taking me Bob, as always I enjoyed it!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a pretty good day cept for the purple pinkysDoh Like you said Jack, Thumbs Upbeats workin
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Was a breezy one Jack. Thought might run into you boys never did see you, did hear a blood curdling scream once during the day though.

Post Thanks / Like

"front ended"? I'm getting much better at keeping the guy in the back away from anything fishable. That's called "boat control", not "front ending". The wind was BAD. Sorry bout your fingers, Jack. Rofl FINGERS, HANDS, ARMS, AND OTHER BODY PARTS SHOULD BE KEPT INSIDE THE BOAT WHILE MOVING. I enjoyed the morning even with the wind (and Jack) howling. Sure was glad to give the fish to a deserving family. Looking forward to the next adventure.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope your fingers get better. Not a good feeling when that happens. You gotta be a pretty sharp pencil to keep up with Bob, as far as being front ended, order one of those "honeymooner" double seat mounts, take it along and see if it doesn't help.
    Give someone a fish and you feed them for a day; teach someone to fish and you feed them for life.
    Matthew 5:19 "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    "front ended"? I'm getting much better at keeping the guy in the back away from anything fishable. That's called "boat control", not "front ending". The wind was BAD. Sorry bout your fingers, Jack. Rofl FINGERS, HANDS, ARMS, AND OTHER BODY PARTS SHOULD BE KEPT INSIDE THE BOAT WHILE MOVING. I enjoyed the morning even with the wind (and Jack) howling. Sure was glad to give the fish to a deserving family. Looking forward to the next adventure.
    BOAT CONTROL???? Sorry I called it "front ending" Bob, I was totally unaware of the proper terminology. Thank you for setting me straight. On the way home I stopped by BPS and bought a 60ft crappie pole so in our future adventures you can boat control me all you wantRofl

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a good day even in the wind, and put some Ford bearing grease on them fingers and keep them out of other places they don't belong, take two asprins and get out with bob again.........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I gotta see this 60 foot pole in action. Lol. Anytime fishing with Bob is a fun time!!!! Sorry about your fingers Jack.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speck View Post
    I gotta see this 60 foot pole in action. Lol. Anytime fishing with Bob is a fun time!!!! Sorry about your fingers Jack.
    Speck, I'll show you as soon as I heal.............takes TWO hands to hold itDoh

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job in the wind guys! Hope the fingers are feeling better Jack.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast