Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Congrats to club president

Post Thanks / Like

Default Congrats to club president

Congrats to Darryl Cole and Hank Parker for taking 4th at the Crappie USA 2011 CABELAS CRAPPIE USA at PARIS, TENN.

Crappie USA Tournament Results for the 2011 Cabela's Crappie USA Classic at Paris, Tennessee
    I aint here to tell you anything. You want to know what Im doing....pm me and meet me on the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Lol.....Hank Parker...thats funny......in Georgia we call George "Dippity Do". I'll have to try out Hank on him.
    Way to go guys! Was hoping yall would pull it off, but 4th ain't to bad.

Post Thanks / Like

oops i meant george...to much watching hank parker on tv hahahah
    I aint here to tell you anything. You want to know what Im doing....pm me and meet me on the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to Darryl Col & George Parker...................4th place in tournament of 177 boats is real, real good...........especially when
    fishing against some of those boys out of Kentucky, Tenn, Illinois & Indiana................They know where the brush piles & stake beds
    are at...............Northern boys are really into stake beds & brush pile set ups....................

Weather was not good up there or near workable - 25 - 30mph winds right down river, coves were the answer

22.17 lbs of fish on two mission................fantastic................ag ain good showing for State of Florida representatives