Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman Lake water level info....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Lake water level info....

come in from a short fishing trip today and the crops man happened to be at the ramp, asked him about the water level and he said they would let it come back up as soon as we can get enough rain........good day to get good and wet going across the water, but if you could get out of the wind, plenty of crappie caught, from the bank back to the boat in 10' fow, sparkle and chartuse was working good, caught a couple of limits in fairly short time........even visited with a couple guys from Kansas and give them a couple of counters, pack them with me all the time....... if you ever need one and see me just tell me, but I choose the color....... chiefs colors and mu colors are gone.......Doh
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Good to see you this morning. Looked like the catching was pretty good, even in the wind.

Post Thanks / Like

Monty, any idea when C Hwy is going to open up?

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good report. Thanks for sharing Monty.

Post Thanks / Like

wish I knew bob, the guy up at the old station had a massive heart attack last night, or I would ask a guy that works for the highway dept.. hope it is soon, I will have to take y to 00 then cut back to calhoun to get down to sparrowfoot after next monday...... or go clear to 7 and down thru clinton to get to sparrowfoot........ it is 5 miles of the way so not all that bad, we sure needed some new bridges in the area, sure like the new one on Y....... wide enough now to stop and fish in the creek on my way to windsor crossing (well almost)
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report! I use the counter you gave me every trip and really like it. I gave most of the ones away I bought from you. Mine looks best like this!!

Post Thanks / Like

Monty if you come down Y to get to the lake? Turn right on 300 road and it will dump you on V take lelf and it will bring you out to C just after the bridge work and
    you can go on to Clinton. 300 road is gravel but fairly smooth, it is about 3/4 to a mile before you get to C and only about 1 1/2-2 miles long.

Bob if you are going to Clinton its the first left on Y after you turn off C.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Hog. I'll have to give that a try.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.