Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Look what "KILLER" built

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Look what "KILLER" built

My "new best friend" is putting out new attractors for Blackie & me..Go Killer Go........
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

PGottshall Guest

Awesome! What's holding everything together? Fittings? Electrical tape?

Paul

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PGottshall
    Awesome! What's holding everything together? Fittings? Electrical tape?

Paul

PVC glue

Post Thanks / Like

looks like the pipes are in some kind of fitting in the center.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Seeker

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker
    looks like the pipes are in some kind of fitting in the center.
    Order from Grizzly Jigs......

Post Thanks / Like

Now that is really neat. I must have about fifty pieces of pipe that length in the shed. I will have to look into those hub fittings.

N2

PGottshall Guest

Do they have a web-site?

Paul

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Don G ......

Send me the GPS points for those puppies, whenever they get sunk, will ya ? :D

Here's a link ( www.kdfwr.state.ky.us/gifs/damramp2.jpg )to a picture of some of the Crappie attractors that were put into Cedar Creek Lake (Ky). Give you guys any ideas ??
    Let's see - 5gal buckets can be found at many different places, for free ... and cleaned out with minimal effort --- long wooden stakes (or PVC pipes) can be found at construction sites (in dumpsters) or trash dumps, or possibly even at mills (?), and hardwood tree branches can be substituted if necessary --- and a few bags of Quickcrete can be purchased for a few dollars a bag. Results - Crappie attractors that are cheap to make, easy to make, easy to transport by boat, and can be "planted" with ease. See the "Project Photos" link at - www.crappieunlimited.com - for some "other" ideas and visuals on making "attractors".
    Just be sure it's "LEGAL" to sink these attractors in your waters. And don't sink them in any place where they will be a hazard to boat traffic or in public swimming areas .... not only is this dangerous, it's illegal !! (besides - those places don't make good Crappie fishing sites, anyway :rolleyes: ) ......luck2ya ......cp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey CP

Quote Originally Posted by crappiepappy
    Send me the GPS points for those puppies, whenever they get sunk, will ya ? :D

Here's a link ( www.kdfwr.state.ky.us/gifs/damramp2.jpg )to a picture of some of the Crappie attractors that were put into Cedar Creek Lake (Ky). Give you guys any ideas ??
    Let's see - 5gal buckets can be found at many different places, for free ... and cleaned out with minimal effort --- long wooden stakes (or PVC pipes) can be found at construction sites (in dumpsters) or trash dumps, or possibly even at mills (?), and hardwood tree branches can be substituted if necessary --- and a few bags of Quickcrete can be purchased for a few dollars a bag. Results - Crappie attractors that are cheap to make, easy to make, easy to transport by boat, and can be "planted" with ease. See the "Project Photos" link at - www.crappieunlimited.com - for some "other" ideas and visuals on making "attractors".
    Just be sure it's "LEGAL" to sink these attractors in your waters. And don't sink them in any place where they will be a hazard to boat traffic or in public swimming areas .... not only is this dangerous, it's illegal !! (besides - those places don't make good Crappie fishing sites, anyway :rolleyes: ) ......luck2ya ......cp

My "New computer program" intercepted e-mails that you & Killer have been sending back & forth. One of those e-mails told "Killer" not to show Blackie & me any new spots...lol....Well, Blackie told "Killer" if he gave you any info he wouldn't cook for him anymore. I think you can tell "Killer" needs to eat to "maintain" his weight.lol.....

I did get a new GPS. I also got the new Garmin FHS Eastern region software. I can't wait to try it. You know, if you & Paul could come up with a couple of new aluminum wheels for my trailer you just might get a few waypoints in the mail....lol... New wheels would help the looks of the "garbage skow". Don York said he had never seen red wheels on a boat trailer. He said they were just plain ugly.

I got a report from Don yesterday and the water is real high. Most of the permanent docks are under water and the floating docks aren't producing any fish. Maybe it will be better next week.

All kidding aside, I will try and pinpoint the new attractors on a map with gps coordinates. I don't know yet how much this new Garmin program will do.

Have a good day & tell Paul hello. We will keep you posted.

PS: don't mention this to Kokomo Bob & Zenna

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grizzly's Web site

http://www.grizzlyjig.com/

I did not find it on the web site or I just didnt look in the right spot.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast