Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Weiss Alabama House - Owner Financing 300 yds from Pruitts Fish Camp.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Weiss Alabama House - Owner Financing 300 yds from Pruitts Fish Camp.

Posted this in here as 3 out of 4 boats in the spring time at Weiss seem to be from Kentucky.
    Great Crappie Fishing and with 3 bedrooms great opportunity for individual or group of guys to invest in.
    Lake Weiss House Owner Financing Cowan Creek area 300 yds from Pruitts Fish Camp.

This is my house please contact me at [email protected] or 770-605-5723 if interested.

Lake Weiss, Possible Owner Financing. Cowan Creek area 300 yds from Pruitts Fish Camp. Lakeview home, walking distance about 300 yards to Pruitts Fish Camp and Glendas store where some of the Alabama Guide services guides leave from. Bought a lake lot is only reason for selling. Price and financing details in ad.

Click following link to view ...... http://gadsden.craigslist.org/reo/2642861127.html

Post Thanks / Like

additional info.... Had a couple calls asking if it was on the water. It is across the street. all you can get for $46,000 on the water is a small recreational lot that you cant build on. It is looking out at Cowan Creek just before the New Bridge at Cowan Creek at Pruitts Fish Camp and Glendas Store. This is fenced 1/2 acre lot ready to move in or live in as it comes with all appliances, washer and dryer and most of the furniture is included, all beds, dining table and chairs, Lane brand Sofa and Love seat and all 4 ends recline, large sceen tv stays as does boat garage. Only reason offering this cheap is to use the money to put in my Seawall, boat ramp and dock while water is down for the winter, if I hold till spring it will easily bring 5-10,000 more as everyone gets the fever and i have had numerous people from Kentucky etc. that ride around looking for a place stop when I would be out working on it, ask if I was getting it ready to sell and how much but wasnt interested at the time.

Post Thanks / Like

Still available and would possibly be willing to work a trade on the down payment +/- for a nice truck or camper as we are wanting to get a larger camper and will need larger truck to pull it. Let me know what you have but looking for lightweight newer camper as we have a 2008 26' Gulfstream Amerilite and pulling it with 1999 4wd Chevy Suburban K1500 and dont want to pull larger camper with it. Looking for larger camper possibly 5th wheel and/or truck preferably Ford F250 or 350.