Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marriage Advice (I need)

PGottshall Guest

Default Marriage Advice (I need) - my wife's new truck

Hey guys,

I love my wife so much, I bought her a new blue Silverado 4x4 this summer. She's a great woman, & deserves a nice truck like that. I even splurged for the leather seats & etc.

Here's the question - How soon should I give her a set of keys? If she accidentally scratched the truck, I know she'd never forgive herself. I don't want her to have to live with that guilt you know.

Should I wait until after I buy her that new ice auger?

Thinking of her,
    Paul

ps - That truck of hers looks really good pulling "her" boat to the lake. I'm sure she's proud. . .
    Last edited by PGottshall; 11-10-2004 at 10:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Paul...you're setting a bad example for all us poor boys that can't be so nice to the wife...LOL
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

I bought my wife a new Chevy Tahoe 4x4. I wanted a truck and a boat, she wanted a Tahoe, She said I could have one or the other. She got the Tahoe and I'm getting the boat, that was an easy choice. I just have to borrow her ride to pull my boat lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Default her boat

two years ago I bought my wife a new G3 bass boat and she has made the payment every month.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

a scratch will give it caretor . that is part of breaking it in .what if you scratch it while you have it borrowed to pull the boat to the lake .
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Default Joking Ladies All in good fun

You could always buy her some rubbing compound to help clean the scratches for her next birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by papasage
    a scratch will give it caretor . that is part of breaking it in .what if you scratch it while you have it borrowed to pull the boat to the lake .
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah , my wife loves the pontoon I bought her this year.And if you really want to make her day , buy her a whole new set of rod and reels.I did and I cant even begin to tell you how "suprised" she was.I hope she'll buy me something nice one day.Oh well hope springs eternal ....E.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Birthday present for wife

Crappiehunter saw what I got Honey for a birthday present.. A toilet seat that fits a 5 gallon bucket. Ain't I nice. No more "ring around the buddie". I am taking it Sat. Probably need to break it in for her. All said and done, I love this old girl for the past 100 years. I could not do without her.

Cane Pole
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Canepole,
    I think you got yourself a keeper there canepole. It sounds like she likes to fish as much as you do. Any lady who stays and rakes leaves all day and lets the boys head to the lake is A #1 in my book. I won't be able to make the tournament this weekend. I will be pulling a flat bed trailer full of furniture to my new residence. I sure would like to be pulling the old triton over to Ky. Lake, but Saturday was the only day I could get help from my non fishing buddies. I'll be back over real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    Crappiehunter saw what I got Honey for a birthday present.. A toilet seat that fits a 5 gallon bucket. Ain't I nice. No more "ring around the buddie". I am taking it Sat. Probably need to break it in for her. All said and done, I love this old girl for the past 100 years. I could not do without her.

Cane Pole

Post Thanks / Like

Well PG, you buy my wife a new truck and I'll make dern sure she doesn't scratch it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast